GGG-Lemieux card shaping up

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux (Main Event)

Luis Ortiz (22-0, 19 KO's) vs. Bermane Stiverne (24-2, 21 KO's) - Guaranteed KO

Roman Gonzalez vs. TBA (Most likely Viloria).

Well worth it so far.

Ortiz Stiverne will be great.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux (Main Event)

Luis Ortiz (22-0, 19 KO's) vs. Bermane Stiverne (24-2, 21 KO's) - Guaranteed KO

Roman Gonzalez vs. TBA (Most likely Viloria).

Well worth it so far.

Viloria vs. Gonzolez would be good..

Im liking this card.. lets all meet up at Seano's place and go in on it

^Lol.

Really like the undercard. Good scraps, they needed this if it's gonna do okay on ppv, imo. Chocolatito always puts on a show and the hw fight should be a fun one too. Good stuff.

Meh.
A juicer vs a guy who doesn't throw enough.

weren't the original rumors Gonzalez/Segura?

either way, good scrap, but I'd much rather the Viloria fight

Not bad at all

Viloria/Gonzalez would steal the show. That one would end up looking like a car wreck.

i think he is saying the opposite, as in a burtal thing you can't turn away from.

oh, I read it as viloria will end up a car wreck. Hopefully he's right. Viloria at his best is a dangerous fight for anybody, including Chocolatito. He's so damn inconsistent though, and he has the bad habit of refusing to let his hands go sometimes.

I'm just hoping it's viloria/little chocolate and not Segura. Segura would get run over. Though I heard that Roman was having a hard time getting a deal made with Viloria's people.

Ortiz is a cheater. Hopefully Stiverne remember to throw some punches in this one.

Viloria/Gonzalez would steal the show. That one would end up looking like a car wreck.

Meh, whenever I jump on the Viloria bandwagon,he shows up looking like a shit.

That's what makes it specifically exciting. He has all the tools to make Gonzalez work, or he'll get murked brutally.

Im leaning towards murked badly but thats mainly because Gonzalez is da god.

Voloria ain't no bitch, and has developed a bad habit of winning when he's supposed to lose. It's when everyone expects him to win that he looks like shit.

Itll be a good scrap. Gonzalez is just on another level.

Back