GGG got robbed... Twice

I was hoping for a knock down by the end, because I knew it they are going to robe him again. Why do they hate on GGG is beyond me. This is one of the most loved boxers nowadays.

Rinse an repeat boxing promoter formula.

Only way Canelo was losing was sleeping no matter what.

Last fight judge scored 118-110. Then she stepped down.

Shady nonetheless

Nah. Close fight and Canelo did the most damage (again).

People complaining that GGG got robbed and only won the fight by two rounds and Canelo only won the fight by two rounds and one judge had a draw.

That's not a robbery that's a close fight, with judges seeing close rounds that can go either way, seen differently.

I had a clear easy win for Canelo, by a couple of points.

Chavez vs Whitaker is a robbery

According to everyone, Canelo vs GGG they had either guy winning by only 1 round or two and the others had it a draw.

Their first fight was a robbery. What were you expecting?

At best for Canelo it was a draw

Struggling to see what 7 rounds you give Canelo

If You disagree with this thread you are 100% wrong. Just ask Vegas?

I also feel GGG won and was close but Canelo came up short

People complaining that GGG got robbed and only won the fight by two rounds and Canelo only won the fight by two rounds and one judge had a draw.

That's not a robbery that's a close fight, with judges seeing close rounds that can go either way, seen differently.

I had a clear easy win for Canelo, by a couple of points.

Chavez vs Whitaker is a robbery

According to everyone, Canelo vs GGG they had either guy winning by only 1 round or two and the others had it a draw.

You'd basically have to give Canelo the complete benefit of the doubt to give him this fight, but a lot of rounds were close. It's not easy to judge a fight like this and I wouldn't bat an eye at a 7-5 for Canelo if I knew the judges weren't paid off, but everyone in this place knows they were, and if you're pretending you don't, you're FOS. GGG was down 2 rounds before the fight even started just like last time.

So yeah, a robbery might be a stretch, but another payoff in boxing nonetheless.

I had it 117-113 GGG
But I can't argue with the decision, just because I gave close rounds to GGG doesn't mean a person can't objectively give the same rounds to Canelo

Because it's not like the bookies ever make sure the odds are in their favour, especially during live betting....

All the actual legitimate boxing forums have it overwhelmingly GGG. I think most people in general have GGG as the winner. I expect the analysts scores to be the same.

Such a shame this guy has like 15 rounds at least on Canelo and he doesn't have one win to show for it. LOL

i think ggg edged it out. will watch again soon. really great fight overall

You'd basically have to give Canelo the complete benefit of the doubt to give him this fight, but a lot of rounds were close. It's not easy to judge a fight like this and I wouldn't bat an eye at a 7-5 for Canelo if I knew the judges weren't paid off, but everyone in this place knows they were, and if you're pretending you don't, you're FOS. GGG was down 2 rounds before the fight even started just like last time.

So yeah, a robbery might be a stretch, but another payoff in boxing nonetheless.

Canelo was making him miss and pay, backing him up and landing more power shots and body shots, GGG had his moments when Canelo wasn't busy and landing more jabs then power punches but Canelo would stalk GGG counter punching him and walking him down.

But GGG was landing and throwing more jabs.

Canelo was throwing and landing more power punches and body shots.

Canelo was backing GGG up the whole fight, while Canelo was being the aggressor .

Now according to what i just posted and what everyone had seen.

Who won this fight again?

If you say GGG then i don't know what fight you were watching.

Canelo won the fight by a couple of rounds easy, but i could see the fight close 1 or 2 rounds, i had it wider about 4 rounds.

The rounds were judged close because Canelo would start fast countering GGG and then stop and walk GGG down and then GGG would land jabs and land and miss power punches, then Canelo at the end of rounds attack GGG and counter punch him, backing him up.

The fight wasn't really close but loked close to some peoples eyes and i have no problem with that, but robbery no way in hell and Canelo won the first fare and square.

Canelo was making him miss and pay, backing him up and landing more power shots and body shots, GGG had his moments when Canelo wasn't busy and landing more jabs then power punches but Canelo would stalk GGG counter punching him and walking him down.

But GGG was landing and throwing more jabs.

Canelo was throwing and landing more power punches and body shots.

Canelo was backing GGG up the whole fight, while Canelo was being the aggressor .

Now according to what i just posted and what everyone had seen.

Who won this fight again?

If you say GGG then i don't know what fight you were watching.

Canelo won the fight by a couple of rounds easy, but i could see the fight close 1 or 2 rounds, i had it wider about 4 rounds.

The rounds were judged close because Canelo would start fast countering GGG and then stop and walk GGG down and then GGG would land jabs and land and miss power punches, then Canelo at the end of rounds attack GGG and counter punch him, backing him up.

The fight wasn't really close but loked close to some peoples eyes and i have no problem with that, but robbery no way in hell and Canelo won the first fare and square.

You are in a vast minority. Deal with it.

The only reason people think Golovkin won the first fight is because he was the aggressor. Backing Canelo down, pushing the pace, pressuring him.

THAT'S THE SAME THING CANELO DID TONIGHT. He was the aggressor, he controlled the pace, he kept Golovkin on his heels.

You casuals are exposing yourselves.

Back