ggg done w/ hbo?

I don’t see what was wrong with the HBO commentary.

Kellerman was away with the fairies talking about boxing history etc. like he always does, nevertheless Lampley and Lederman had GGG winning.

Because people are sheep and what harold says usually is popular opinion, even when his scoring is way off people will agree with his score, since Harold is who taught them how to incorrectly score fights. so when max disagrees with Harold he is "wrong" 116-112 GGG just seemed a bit too wide for me.

The only thing I wondered was how could Max Kellerman even talk with Canelo's Dick so far up his throat.

just pisses me off ggg wins the 1st timre and he has a bs draw on his record.....he deserves a WIN over canelo

they didnt hesitate to give canelo the W this time

Canelo clearly won.. He was walking him down most of the fight and his shots clearly hurt ggg.

Ggg only hurt canelo towards the end of the fight.

And I thought ggg got robbed the first time.

exactly just look at gennady's face in the press conference you can clearly see all the damage

Lemi, Jacobs, and potential Canelo rematch are all with HBO. Jacobs is at the end of his contract tho? He could even fight Mungia at this point

With PBC, there is CHarlo. Otherwise, who else is there?
GGG could just do piecemeal fights. He could do a one deal fight with PBC to fight Charlo. He could fight Saunders. I think Arum said that Murata was an option at one point. Then he could jump back to HBO to fight Danny/Sergiy and Canelo.

GGG could just do piecemeal fights. He could do a one deal fight with PBC to fight Charlo. He could fight Saunders. I think Arum said that Murata was an option at one point. Then he could jump back to HBO to fight Danny/Sergiy and Canelo.

Very true. Plus, Murata is fighting in October. He has a style that would make for a very winnable, yet very exciting fight for GGG.

Hopefully BJS will feel GGG is older and more vulnerable after this fight, and will try and fight GGG.

GGG could pull a Hagler and peace out from the sport.

Kellerman was away with the fairies talking about boxing history etc. like he always does, nevertheless Lampley and Lederman had GGG winning.
Because Lampley spent the whole night convincing himself Golovkin was winning rounds based on things that have nothing to do with scoring fights. "Golvokin lands the last punch of the round!" or "Golovkin has thrown more punches!"

Lampley just shows too much bias towards certain fighters. Max and Roy do a good job. Jim Lampley gets so emotionally involved with being a fan of certain fighters that the guy literally cries at times when he talks about them.

Kellerman is the biggest dick rider I’ve seen in boxing. Ive never understood how that dork got on tv. His face is quite annoying.

Because Lampley spent the whole night convincing himself Golovkin was winning rounds based on things that have nothing to do with scoring fights. "Golvokin lands the last punch of the round!" or "Golovkin has thrown more punches!"

Lampley just shows too much bias towards certain fighters. Max and Roy do a good job. Jim Lampley gets so emotionally involved with being a fan of certain fighters that the guy literally cries at times when he talks about them.
ah yes, Max never did that.

Back