GGG a Free Agent

You know Golovkin currently holds two belts at Middleweight? WBA & IBF.
If people wish to become a champion, they will need to fight him.

This shouldn't be difficult for most but I see why you struggle.
Your logic is like oh hey has belts but he's old so let's not bother.
You mean people want to see a middleweight champ and legend fight 2 of the other champs in the division and a undefeated former champ thats probably favored over multiple champs at multiple weights........
Who would be interested in that??????
Because of the intials P,B,& C im going to pretend like those fights shouldn't happen. Im going to cry about it in every thread too.

Last edited:
You mean people want to see a middle weight champ and legend fight 2 of the other champs in the division and a former undefeated champ thats probably favored over multiple champs at multiple weights........
Who would be interested in that??????
Because of the intials P,B,& C im going to pretend like those fights shouldn't happen. Im going to cry about it in every thread too.

Idk if it's crying as much as screeching uncontrollably

PBC is not going to pay top $ to face entertaining guys… he will have to face their top guys
They will if the return is worth it. Guys get paid all the time to pad their records.

Not even a clever troll. Just goofy for no reason

You'll be ok champ

Just a question man, relax. Try not to be sensitive.

Anyways, cant wait till Jermall fights Rod Salka equivalent next, Benavidez fights Lara, and Plant fights Rosado.

And you and the "boys" will cheer like its another Danica Roem speech. You guys bring laughter to my soul, thank you

Just a question man, relax. Try not to be sensitive.

Anyways, cant wait till Jermall fights Rod Salka equivalent next, Benavidez fights Lara, and Plant fights Rosado.

And you and the "boys" will cheer like its another Danica Roem speech. You guys bring laughter to my soul, thank you

You're a weird dude. Find some time to leave your basement.

Back