GFT black belts Vinicius Marinho and Jake Mackenzie show closed guard opening

Hahahaha… The fact that they're all the same team makes it even funnier!

Holy shit this video almost made me pee myself.

Victor slaps better.

Kurt Osiander made I video of this too. Just hasn't posted it yet.

Holy shit this video almost made me pee myself.

Victor slaps better.

Kurt Osiander made I video of this too. Just hasn't posted it yet.

haha, not sure how you managed to stop this incredible pass, and not just that but also counter it with a submission I never saw before!!! When you going to put out the instructional on that amazing submission?

haha

I cross train in Dim Mak. I just applied pressure to his hands in a way that drained his chi. So it was the lack of chi that he had that made him quit.

I can show you my chi draining techniques for a low price of $299. It's really valued at $1299.

I cross train in Dim Mak. I just applied pressure to his hands in a way that drained his chi. So it was the lack of chi that he had that made him quit.

I can show you my chi draining techniques for a low price of $299. It's really valued at $1299.

Im in

I reviewed it. It's super good. Great value, you're really missing out if you don't get this chi draining technique before it sells out!

I thought dim mak was a type of chinese dumpling.

Anyway, is it legal to hold the fingers like that. Is it legal to do finger locks?

Sounds pretty awesome, but can i break it up into 3 payments and get a free bonus "breaking the middle brick" technique if I sign up today?>??

Pound for pound the funniest team in the world. Their chants at Worlds have me rolling.

lmao this is amazing sombody should make a highlight vid of the match with sean and crop this in

literally or figuratively? :D

Haha, well done. They had one for a while that was a parody of the Mendes brother chant about training hard/faith and made it a big joke about being hoodrats and steroids. They'll show up to tournaments in Brazil with the most crazy cheering section ever*. I've seen a black belt of Julio's (the head master of GFTeam) put underground hip hop on and dance in the middle of the tatames, in between rolls, doing a full routine dedicated to Julio.

378821_430423850358179_468636382_n.jpg

Haha, well done. They had one for a while that was a parody of the Mendes brother chant about training hard/faith and made it a big joke about being hoodrats and steroids. They'll show up to tournaments in Brazil with the most crazy cheering section ever*. I've seen a black belt of Julio's (the head master of GFTeam) put underground hip hop on and dance in the middle of the tatames, in between rolls, doing a full routine dedicated to Julio.

378821_430423850358179_468636382_n.jpg

Had the dance battle with Gabriel last year after Worlds too! Good times.

Back