GF bought me an Ipad, then cheated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamm

Short and Murderous
@Brown
Reaction score
So my GF is out of town right now, supposedly taking a "mini vacation" but she is cheating on me. I know she is cheating on me, and will be able to prove it when she gets back. But she called yesterday and told me she bought me a new Ipad, I guess it is some kind of way to relieve her guilt or something.

I want to crush her when she gets back because Ive been confronting her with little shit over the past couple of weeks and she always plays it off like I am crazy. I dont want to do the meek little "I love you how could you do this to me" crap. But I also want the Ipad...

Thinking of taking the Ipad, taking it home, then confronting her the next time I see her. What would you guys do?

Why cant you take the Ipad and confront at the same time?
Its your Ipad.
Or are you one of them emotional types that will leave your property there to try and prove you dont need her or her shit.

Can you absolutely prove she's cheating on you? Because if not, you're going to come off looking like a giant douche.

I say at this rate, encourage her to cheat more.

In fact, encourage her to do gangbangs. "Hun you got me a gaming laptop? Man that must have been some straight up kinky shit. Whatevs."

dude at least you got one of Apple's useless gadgets out of it

Why cant you take the Ipad and confront at the same time?
Its your Ipad.
Or are you one of them emotional types that will leave your property there to try and prove you dont need her or her shit.

I guess I could be like "thanks for the Ipad, whore" But I want to demand the 3 grand ring I gave her back.... so Id rather not ahve something she just gave me on hand for her to do the same.

And trust me I will be getting all my stuff back that is at her house, but I wont demand any of the gifts, beside the ring, back.

I would accept the gift, and then do your best to make her feel guilty. I'm not saying confront, but show her why you're the best and continue to do so. If she ever admits it, then break up with her right there. Only then will she become super depressed and get addicted to heroine.

Take the ipad go home. And if she comes by have one of her friends over when she comes. The truth will come out when shes screaming at you for destroying her friends vag

She bought you an ipad, why the fuck would you break up with her? That's like getting paid $500 to let someone else pork your girl. That's a good deal for you.

Can you absolutely prove she's cheating on you? Because if not, you're going to come off looking like a giant douche.

At this point its pretty certain, to me anyway.
We had been talking about taking this trip together, then last week she starts talking about taking a different trip just her for the weekend, the next day I find some emails back and forth with her ex boyfriend.

I confront her and she is like "I love you, we just talk he is my friend" but the emails were more than just friendly. Then she says "I think we should spend a couple days apart and we will appreciate each other more."

So she tales off and I dont say shit because I am giving her enough rope to hang herself. I took her car to get the oil changed before she left and took the mileage sticker off it. She is supposed to be going to a B&B about 150 miles away, but the dude lives almost 500 miles away, and has no transportation. So I will just compare the mileage when she gets back.

It seems pretty obvious to me what is going on.

Take the iPad home and then dump her.

I'd fuck her for an Ipad. Assuming she's not TOO greasy. I mean anything within reason I'd be in like Flynn.

take her ring off while she sleeps, that way that's covered. in the morning confront her about the cheating and thank her for the ipad.

Hamm, are you engaged to her or do drop $3000 on a ring for just a girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back