Getting tired of this brazilians playing hide n' seek. Post the x-rays Rafael!

Happy now?
Tyron-Woodley-UFC-183-xray-750.jpg

It took me ALL OF TWO SECONDS to Google search that and find that it's an X-Ray of TYRON WOODLEY'S broken foot. Apologize at once.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/3/79...s-off-broken-foot-he-sustained-at-ufc-183-mma

ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-23_13-56-59.png
    upload_2016-2-23_13-56-59.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 1
Happy now?
Tyron-Woodley-UFC-183-xray-750.jpg
Damn is that the REAL, 100% LEGIT X-RAY?! I have broken my hand(My metacarples) (Boxer fracture) 3 times in a fucking ROW but damn that is 4 fucking breaks in that foot, that shit is straight MANGLED. Conor obviously pissed him off and he soccer kicked a concrete wall or some shit..

It took me ALL OF TWO SECONDS to Google search that and find that it's an X-Ray of TYRON WOODLEY'S broken foot. Apologize at once.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/3/79...s-off-broken-foot-he-sustained-at-ufc-183-mma

ATTACH]

I FEEL BETRAYED. I ALWAYS THOUGHT I COULD TRUST ANY AND EVERYONE ON SHERDOG.... but damn.... T.Wood fucking DESTROYED and MANGLED his foot some BEYOND repair... Those bone will ALWAYS be susceptible to breaking again a lot easier the next time around..

Just feel we should start getting a bit vocal about deese little brasilians running scared with fake injuries
I'm pretty sure the UFC and/or their doctors have seen RDA's x-rays.

What the hell are these God damn fighters doing a week or two out to be constantly getting injured!? These motherfuckas should be fined for stupidity.

Just feel we should start getting a bit vocal about deese little brasilians running scared with fake injuries

In the days of old you might have been banned for such nonsense. The commission will hand down a mandatory suspension on these types of things. Doctors are involved and teammates and trainers. You really think RDA could fake an injury and nobody is going to notice?

Remember when Hendo got hurt 2 weeks before fighting Jones, and Jon cancelled the whole event

You're absolutely right. Jon got on the phone and cancelled everyone else's fight. It was disgraceful for Jon to cancel that entire show. He's so cocky. Worst thing is, that card was totally stacked. Poor Dana was blameless in that.

Hopefully those are legit injuries and not just a way to duck by injuring yourself to find a way out.

We really need to start getting these pansy fucking posters off this forum.

Some of the dumbest shit I've had the displeasure of reading in years.

Back