Getting tired of fighters calling out/imitating McGregor after victories

While we're complaining, I'm getting tired of black champions trying to choose their next opponents!
escalated.gif

MOST people are not smart enough to be unique

say what you want about Conor, but he doesn't back down or pull out from a fight, he's unique as hell and he comes to FIGHT

Conor has just showed all the other fighters in the UFC the Promised Land and now they are all going there.

Shit talking the media is the way get the fights in this money fight era now.

Wouldn't be a problem if fighter pay blah blah.

Not conor. The only reason Chael got his fight with Silva was because of his mouth. Long before Conor.

Conor is simply a poor mans Chael and I hate Chael.

A poor mans Floyd Mayweather.

While we're complaining, I'm getting tired of black champions trying to choose their next opponents!

Well. Get over it. Or you can fight him yourself.

They should at least be original.

Like Buentello.

"Don't fear me."
Mcgregor is far far from original you noob. He's been stealing lines from Ali and Sonnen since his UFC debut.

Cort McGee is from Utah, I would not be surprised if he's more popular there.

It happens every event now.

So far we have Teymur screaming "50 Gs baby!"

And Court McGee claiming to be more popular than Conor in Utah. Truth is, if Conor ever fought in Utah, he'd bring in 10x, maybe even 100x, more people.
You're right Conor is the first to ever call people out and he's the only one allowed to do it

Who else is imitating connor ?

All these fighters who want sage are gheys

It happens every event now.

So far we have Teymur screaming "50 Gs baby!"

And Court McGee claiming to be more popular than Conor in Utah. Truth is, if Conor ever fought in Utah, he'd bring in 10x, maybe even 100x, more people.
Can you blame them? We're all guilty of trying to emulate our heroes.

Me too. One lowlife doing it is disgusting enough.
Disgusting lowlife? Get the fuck out of here. How on earth could you call a fighter that. I bet you're the kind of piece of shit that comments nasty shit on a fighters social media.

Disgusting lowlife? Get the fuck out of here. How on earth could you call a fighter that. I bet you're the kind of piece of shit that comments nasty shit on a fighters social media.
So Josh Grispi isn't a lowlife?

Back