Getting tired of fighters calling out/imitating McGregor after victories

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It happens every event now.

So far we have Teymur screaming "50 Gs baby!"

And Court McGee claiming to be more popular than Conor in Utah. Truth is, if Conor ever fought in Utah, he'd bring in 10x, maybe even 100x, more people.

They gotta try to hype themselves up to make more money. They need to practice these promos like conor does so it doesnt come off so forced and awkward.

Lol

Why don't you blame the UFC for putting the precedent.

You're just chasing your own tail thinking the way you do.

Lol

Why don't you blame the UFC for putting the precedent.

You're just chasing your own tail thinking the way you do.

They should at least be original.

Like Buentello.

"Don't fear me."

i'm tired of McGregor imitating Ric Flair all the time

Gotta talk shit to get the media to notice you, it's all about getting that big money fight

Conor stole his look from a male model and his gimmick from Chael........

OMG! Me too. Conor McGregor is the GOAT. Nobody should even speak into a microphone again, even if they are contractually obligated. GSP should apologize for calling for a fight, and playing to the cameras, a decade before McGregor was around. It makes me sick.

Conor has just showed all the other fighters in the UFC the Promised Land and now they are all going there.

Shit talking the media is the way get the fights in this money fight era now.

Wouldn't be a problem if fighter pay blah blah.

Calling out Sage as well. Getting sick of Ajamin Sterling for that.

It happens every event now.

So far we have Teymur screaming "50 Gs baby!"

And Court McGee claiming to be more popular than Conor in Utah. Truth is, if Conor ever fought in Utah, he'd bring in 10x, maybe even 100x, more people.

I'm pretty sure they don't have million man capacity arenas.

Dont hate. Red panty night is a good thing. Nate would fight conor 50x if possible. Take money from casuals boost your creed.

While we're complaining, I'm getting tired of black champions trying to choose their next opponents!

This is also entertainment, not just sport, remember that.

Back