Getting real tired of all the Conor hate.

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention with the baiting title (ready for the gifs of disapproval :) ), some of you guys need to reevaluate your desire for blood thirst. Conor has played this game like a fiddle, and the funniest thing is, he's playing the game we as fans help create. Sherdog especially loves creating hype trains, but god forbid that train actually takes off and is the real deal, then we must find one reason or another to discredit it.

People seem to forget the fights he's taken on short notice, ie. Mendes, Diaz. Those were MAJOR gambles, imagine had he lost to Mendes which he was well on his way to until the KO. Do you really think he would've gotten a crack at Aldo? Noway, we would've shunned him and grouped him in that same novelty category as Platinum. The best thing about that is he DID lose to Nate, and avenged it as to not sully his name. How many fights have gone the other way where the loser comes out on top in a rematch? Imagine where he'd be if he lost both Diaz bouts?

I'm absolutely NOT saying he's the undisputed GOAT, I can admit there are fighters at both LW and FW that could very likely take him the distance (Khabib possibly being one, Ortega being another) and grind out a win. Mendes was one of those guys but he took that gamble and came out on top. His career is based on successful gambles other fighters wouldn't have taken.

After watching UFC since the mid 90's and seeing what happens to fighters that have piss poor management(both physical and financial), I could care less if he fights once every year or 3 years. I sure as hell will be watching and so will 99% of the haters because he is that exciting to watch.

As far as this whole Mayweather drama, I think he's playing it perfectly. Nobody likes that GSP over the top sportsmanship, these guys got a shelf life and Conor knows it better than anyone. He's gonna milk that "feud" for what it's worth and he's doing a damn good job at it.

200w.webp

Now that I have your attention with the baiting title (ready for the gifs of disapproval :) ), some of you guys need to reevaluate your desire for blood thirst. Conor has played this game like a fiddle, and the funniest thing is, he's playing the game we as fans help create. Sherdog especially loves creating hype trains, but god forbid that train actually takes off and is the real deal, then we must find one reason or another to discredit it.

People seem to forget the fights he's taken on short notice, ie. Mendes, Diaz. Those were MAJOR gambles, imagine had he lost to Mendes which he was well on his way to until the KO. Do you really think he would've gotten a crack at Aldo? Noway, we would've shunned him and grouped him in that same novelty category as Platinum. The best thing about that is he DID lose to Nate, and avenged it as to not sully his name. How many fights have gone the other way where the loser comes out on top in a rematch? Imagine where he'd be if he lost both Diaz bouts?

I'm absolutely NOT saying he's the undisputed GOAT, I can admit there are fighters at both LW and FW that could very likely take him the distance (Khabib possibly being one, Ortega being another) and grind out a win. Mendes was one of those guys but he took that gamble and came out on top. His career is based on successful gambles other fighters wouldn't have taken.

After watching UFC since the mid 90's and seeing what happens to fighters that have piss poor management(both physical and financial), I could care less if he fights once every year or 3 years. I sure as hell will be watching and so will 99% of the haters because he is that exciting to watch.

As far as this whole Mayweather drama, I think he's playing it perfectly. Nobody likes that GSP over the top sportsmanship, these guys got a shelf life and Conor knows it better than anyone. He's gonna milk that "feud" for what it's worth and he's doing a damn good job at it.

200w.webp

You basically admit you're a troll and now want anyone to read this bunch of text?

Bye Felicia

“I could care less if he fights once every year or 3 years.”

Why are you hating on Connor?

200w.webp

Haters are arguably more important than dickriders TS. The average hater spends more time obsessing over the person they hate than the average dickrider. Haven't you watched Private Parts?

Didn’t read all that, but Conor Goat. And I think you agree with me, so I love you.

Baiting thread? Ya still seem to be crying like a biatch!

you cant even respond to conor haters logically, the biterness messes with their heads to much

Conor hasn't fought MMA in years and people claim he is the best ever. That is enough to hate him.

200w.webp
Crawl back into the hole where you came from.

Always funny to see Conor nuthuggers crawl out of the woodworks and post on the forum whenever a fight is around the corner but never post on the forum otherwise.

200w.webp

won four belts, never defend any of them. what an ass. wants the opportunity to win any belt but denies anyone to win his belt.

Back