Getting past his fans

MonopolyKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I use to not care for Conor because of his fans, but I'm ready to be a fan. He's very entertaining. Did awesome tonight. Having said that, if I ever say Conor bless, gotten to, or mcgoat I give permission to have my account deleted.

Don't deny yourself the great pleasure of a "tank you" or a "Conor bless". Just go with what you feel brodah, open up and let the GOAT take you on the ride of your life.

tumblr_mvu7jcmEfB1t0odqgo1_250.gif

Don't deny yourself the great pleasure of a "tank you" or a "Conor bless". Just go with what you feel brodah, open up and let the GOAT take you on the ride of your life.

tumblr_mvu7jcmEfB1t0odqgo1_250.gif

This. Just let it happen.

May Conor bless all of us on this great night.

I'm actually the opposite - I was willing to root for the guy despite his goofy fans until I saw the fight tonite.

he's such a cocky SOB it's just impossible to root for anything other than someone taking his head off.

this crap used to drive me nuts when anderson did it but this guy is 10x worse. easily p4p most annoying fighter in the ufc.

I'm actually the opposite - I was willing to root for the guy despite his goofy fans until I saw the fight tonite.

he's such a cocky SOB it's just impossible to root for anything other than someone taking his head off.

this crap used to drive me nuts when anderson did it but this guy is 10x worse. easily p4p most annoying fighter in the ufc.

Pretty much the same here, he looked good winning his fight with siver but him Hopping a fence to Scream at the top of his lungs when a 10 year old girl is closer to him then the person he's trying to yell at Just makes me cringe.
Sherdoggers were already calling his crap before he even did it.

I understand, but Im trying to strictly keep my opinions on fighters based only on fighting. His fights entertain me so if I say I'm not a fan, I'd be lying.

Back