Getting Over My Hunk Hatred for TJ Dillashaw

I mean this with absolutely no offense
90% of women don't find short guys attractive
I'm not talking money or success , if ur under 5'9-5'10 odds aren't on your side

Was just thinking the same thing, they're a bunch of guys who are driven to train harder by their Napoleonic complex, and the last thing I'd be worried about is my chick checking out some guy who needs to wear high heels just to look her in the eye when she's bear foot.

If your gf met one of TAM she'd be on her knees so there be no need for high heels.

Was just thinking the same thing, they're a bunch of guys who are driven to train harder by their Napoleonic complex, and the last thing I'd be worried about is my chick checking out some guy who needs to wear high heels just to look her in the eye when she's bear foot.

Your gf has bear feet? That's some scary shit!

I mean this with absolutely no offense
90% of women don't find short guys attractive
I'm not talking money or success , if ur under 5'9-5'10 odds aren't on your side

I think as long as the guy is taller than the girl it's good enough.

Lol.

Chuck: Cali
Rashad: NY

CA = MMA Mecca

Legends, Champs, and Contenders...
Frank Shamrock
Ricco Rodriguez
Tito
Chuck
Urijah
Hendo
Melendez
Nick
Shields
Josh Thomson
Robbie Lawler
Joe Stevenson
Cruz
Velasquez
Ian McCall
Cub Swanson
Ronda
TJ Dillashaw
Cung Le
Chad Mendes
Nate
Mark Munoz
Rockhold
Emanuel Newton
Kennedy
McDonald

Referring to a gay person as defective, and assimilating him/her to a pedophile is incredibly offensive.

But lets extrapolate your pedophile analogy a bit. I'd be more comfortable if we compare both gay and straight people to pedophiles. Like gay and straight people, a pedophile is wired the way he or she is wired - they are attracted to children. The benefit that gay and straight people have is that we can find other gay and straight individuals like ourselves who can consent to a relationship. Pedophiles are predatory, and society needs to be protected against the damage that their wiring can cause. In none of these cases - gay, straight, or pedophile - has the person chosen to be the way they are.

That of course if we ignore the existence of bisexuals, or people who are slightly bi-curious (which seems to include all my ex-girlfriends and women in general ), or people who might have inclination, just never realized it.

Think of it as alcoholism. Some people need only one shot to become alcoholics. Some need to go on a drinking spree in college and never stop.
Some can drink all day long without any effect on them. So, i believe it is important to provide gays with essential rights, but not to go overboard like in Western world and make it a norm. We don't have the right to expose others to gay materials or enforce this sexuality as " a norm" which can possibly predispose them to being gay.

How homosexuality works, we still don't know exactly, so You are incredibly ignorant to bunch up all homosexuals under one definition.

Back