Getting Over My Hunk Hatred for TJ Dillashaw

FELLAS!!!!! Your grandfathers called, they want their homophobia back. It's 2014, it's ok to be gay!!!!

The word "Hunk" and the phrase "Oh my gosh" are two things that no matter how you say it, makes you sound fruity.

If you let a guy barely 5'6" threaten your masculinity, there is no hope for you.

Was just thinking the same thing, they're a bunch of guys who are driven to train harder by their Napoleonic complex, and the last thing I'd be worried about is my chick checking out some guy who needs to wear high heels just to look her in the eye when she's bear foot.

FELLAS!!!!! Your grandfathers called, they want their homophobia back. It's 2014, it's ok to be gay!!!!

Yes it is ok because if you are then you are, but as society accepts that some people are gay then gays have to accept that to straight people it's still a ridiculous concept.

Lol maybe in one of those Hollyweird movies youse guys make.

New Yorkians will tell you about how palm trees are not even native to California...???... idk how or why they would know that (idk know if its even true), but they're eager to tell you that little factoid.

Feeds the "We're real, they're fake" New Yorkian mantra.

Screen-Shot-2012-08-20-at-10.00.21-AM-500x500.png

Why does a gay New Yorker have the username Daisy Duke?

Yes it is ok because if you are then you are, but as society accepts that some people are gay then gays have to accept that to straight people it's still a ridiculous concept.

No more or less ridiculous than being attracted to the opposite sex feels/seems to a gay person. Everybody needs to elicit tolerance and acceptance. Of course a Sherdog forum is not the place for this conversation - as most posters are immature kids. Point and case, you're gay if you say that another guy is good looking.

this thread is gay. and I truly dont throw that term around lightly.

Point and case, you're gay if you say that another guy is good looking.
There is a 95% chance that anyone who legitimately makes that assumption is deeply insecure in regards to their own sexuality.

I love pussy and have no qualms in admitting that Matthew Allen Hughes and Alexander Gustafsson are gorgeous men.

Was just thinking the same thing, they're a bunch of guys who are driven to train harder by their Napoleonic complex, and the last thing I'd be worried about is my chick checking out some guy who needs to wear high heels just to look her in the eye when she's bear foot.

People like you are ridiculous.

Tall guy trains hard = Great athlete!
Short guy trains hard = Napolean Complex!

Tall guy gets mad = He's just mad
Short guy gets mad = Napolean Complex!

Enough with the Napolean Complex bullshit. Shorter guys don't usually give a shit about their height, it's always taller guys that want to rub their noses in it. It's such a feminine trait, it's pathetic.

There is a 95% chance that anyone who legitimately makes that assumption is deeply insecure in regards to their own sexuality.

I love pussy and have no qualms in admitting that Matthew Allen Hughes and Alexander Gustafsson are gorgeous men.

Wow, another person with a brain in their head!!!

I'm married to a beautiful woman and I have a six month old son. And guess what, Brad Pitt is ridiculously good looking.

People like you are ridiculous.

Tall guy trains hard = Great athlete!
Short guy trains hard = Napolean Complex!

Tall guy gets mad = He's just mad
Short guy gets mad = Napolean Complex!

Enough with the Napolean Complex bullshit. Shorter guys don't usually give a shit about their height, it's always taller guys that want to rub their noses in it. It's such a feminine trait, it's pathetic.

While I don't agree with the whole Napoleon complex thing you sound short

I don't know, but I feel as though if I stare at Gina for long enough, the answer will become known.
Uh, what?

Generally speaking I think guys know who the handsome and the ugly men are. Everything in between is hard for me to judge. I would say Carlos Condit is pretty handsome and Big Nog looks like a zombie but I have no idea how guys like Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva are perceived by women.

Wow, another person with a brain in their head!!!

I'm married to a beautiful woman and I have a six month old son. And guess what, Brad Pitt is ridiculously good looking.
Congrats!! :icon_chee

I refuse to get jealous of little manlets. You can be as goodlooking as you want but if your under 5'7, it's not worth being jealous over.

They can kick your ass obviously, but women don't like to date men under 5'7 because they like to be a lot shorter to feel feminine so yeah. But girls also don't like really tall. A recent survey found their ideal height to be between 5'10.5 and 6'1.5. Of course if you have game they don't care about as much height, i know a 5'5 guy that gets a lot

Last edited:
Back