Getting Over My Hunk Hatred for TJ Dillashaw

DaisyDuke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've always kept my distance from Alpha Male. They always just seemed a little to - California surfer kid - for my liking; the New Yorker in me resists this breed of man. But if I'm really being honest, I probably just hate on them because they're all really good looking. TJ Dillashaw just got me over my jealous hatred of him and his team. Coming out in the fifth round with a huge lead and finishing a killer like Barao was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed in sports. Cheers to you TJ, and the rest of your man-sandwich teamates; Warriors!!!!

But if I'm really being honest, I probably just hate on them because they're all really good looking.

tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif

I sometimes wonder if they're like the Spartans, and "have each others' backs".

I've always kept my distance from Alpha Male. They always just seemed a little to - California surfer kid - for my liking; the sexually repressed beta in me resists this breed of man.

i know that feel

Sound like you got your own personal beat down brewing on whether you should come out of the closet.

Just do it man, no one is judging.

I've always kept my distance from Alpha Male. They always just seemed a little to - California surfer kid - for my liking; the New Yorker in me resists this breed of man. But if I'm really being honest, I probably just hate on them because they're all really good looking. TJ Dillashaw just got me over my jealous hatred of him and his team. Coming out in the fifth round with a huge lead and finishing a killer like Barao was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed in sports. Cheers to you TJ, and the rest of your man-sandwich teamates; Warriors!!!!
If you let a guy barely 5'6" threaten your masculinity, there is no hope for you.

I refuse to get jealous of little manlets. You can be as goodlooking as you want but if your under 5'7, it's not worth being jealous over.

Most New Yorkians secretly want to be Californian.

Surfer kid > GTL kid

i know that feel

So do I but even I like TAM. My appreciation for finishes and exciting fights>my beta jealousy and insecurity.

Also I'd bet TS is a chick based on the username. Or at least pretending to be one.

Everyone wants to be Californians.

On topic:
Joe B's nipple piercing has always made me raise an eyebrow...

Back