Getting in trouble after Sleep Talking..

daryldeal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So.. my GF, she said that i said "name of girl here, where are you?" Ive read a couple of articles and they all said that sleep talking is not rational and shouldnt be taken literally.. dont even know the girls name and where that came from.. but she thinks im cheating and mad right now

on a lighter note, my aister said i sleeptalk once about getting into airplanes etc, i also dont know whats that about

probably just dreaming out loud.. She should chill out.. Doesn't seem like much to be mad over. My girl yells at her mom and grandma in her sleep. lol

That's so fucking stupid, she has to get over it, and if she doesn't she's a dumb bitch and you don't want to be with her any way.

Dude my crazy fucking wife has a dream about me cheating and she's seriously pissed at me in the real world for a short time.

And every time I trim my **** n bawlz she thinks I'm cheating, but then she makes fun of me when it's super hairy.

I can't fucking win.

got in to trouble with that scenario too TS. bitches be crazy.

That's so fucking stupid, she has to get over it, and if she doesn't she's a dumb bitch and you don't want to be with her any way.

Dude my crazy fucking wife has a dream about me cheating and she's seriously pissed at me in the real world for a short time.

And every time I trim my **** n bawlz she thinks I'm cheating, but then she makes fun of me when it's super hairy.

I can't fucking win.

I still have no idea how some chicks can rationalize that kind of belief.

My friend's girlfriend (at the time) had a dream that he physically abused her, she was mad at him in the real world too. I mean, it's HER mind conjuring up those images, not my friend. dafuq bro?

she gets extra mad when i mention scientific studies.. she said im implying that shes lying of seeing me sleeptalk..

she gets extra mad when i mention scientific studies.. she said im implying that shes lying of seeing me sleeptalk..
She is gonna install a videocamera in the bedroom now.

I know that feel, TS. I suffer from sexsomnia.

I can't fucking win.

i'm basically in the same boat as far as the dreams go.

I can't fucking win.

You cheated in HER dreams, that's unforgivable!!

Back