Getting impatient waiting for Paulo Costa vs Romero

Yoel didn't know the fight has been made. It was UFC trying to play ball, trying to predict injury recovery time as well as forcing a matchup. Yoel didn't pull out, the fight wasn't agreed on at all because he would still be recovering his injury in November. What they agreed to was January date, the first ESPN card that now TJ and Cejudo headlines, but Costa injured something and asked for Yoel to wait until March.

Source??

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...c-230-not-happening-due-doctor-recommendation

Yoel Romero: Doctor says I need 4-5 months to heal before next fight

The UFC would be out of their fucking minds to feed Costa to Romero. Costa BARELY beat Uriah Hall for fuck sakes after multiple dick punches and eye pokes. A Uriah Hall win means you ready for Romero? Costa has potential and running him up the ranks fast would be the quickest way to ensure Costa's failure.
He beat hall to a pulp. He did clearly hit him in the balls once and the second was a graze, really no eye pokes. You saying he barely beat him is just nonsense.

Being an MMA fan is a lot about waiting...often for fights that never even end up happening.

WTF is the hold up with Romero? It's already January. He needs to start talking fights.
I wanna see the Natty God vs the Contaminated Supplement God.
Option 1:
Go get a bong and some weed and smoke every day and the fight will be here in no time.
1465258_10151848036988285_2102776564_n.jpg

Option 2:
Go out enjoy life and get yourself some
92wgwj51sd301.jpg

WTF is the hold up with Romero? It's already January. He needs to start talking fights.
Everyone seems to think he's fighting Costa but when he made that Twitter post saying he signed a contract he ended it with something to the affect of "see you soon boi" which to me seems like a hint as to who his opponent is making me think it's Eric Anders.

giphy.gif

Costa isn’t ready for that lol. Costa-Adesanya would have been the fight to make but I don’t think they want to feed the two most promising MW prospects to each other this early in their careers

If they want to protect Costa, then having him fight Adesanya is one of the worst possible moves, lol.

If they want to protect Costa, then having him fight Adesanya is one of the worst possible moves, lol.

I feel the opposite way, honestly. Adesanya is very overhyped. Doesn’t have the KO power to be an elite MW and he’s undersized for the top of the division. This is a guy who very arguably lost to Vettori. It’s only a matter of time until we see him get KO’d and I think Costa would do it.

Too early for USADA to clear this they still want people to think they're legitimate

The UFC would be out of their fucking minds to feed Costa to Romero. Costa BARELY beat Uriah Hall for fuck sakes after multiple dick punches and eye pokes. A Uriah Hall win means you ready for Romero? Costa has potential and running him up the ranks fast would be the quickest way to ensure Costa's failure.
Thank you!! I know the kid looks like he's straight from Greek mythology, but he's still very raw. Has literally no defense to speak of and is just aiming to drop a guy before he gets dropped. Even dad-bod Jonny was landing clean shots on him, he just didn't have the power to budge him. Then I saw the Uriah fight and felt it was pretty confirmed that he's raw af. I don't know how people think he's gonna beat Romero, the single most dangerous dude in the division.

Yeah, seems like that is happening more and more. Everyone talks about fighting everyone but only do it once or twice a year.

I already smoke weed everyday, bang the hoes at work, and workout 5 days a week.
Guess I need to smoke more weed.
"Is Marijuana legal in Texas?
Both medical marijuana and recreational marijuana are not legal in Texas."
<[analyzed}>

Yoel by murder. Same with if he fought Israel. Honestly though I think he'll be at LHW next.

They're both cycling, they need time for USADA to make up the next Pulsing argument and have it ready before they can "get it on, come on" Steve mazzagati style

Thank you!! I know the kid looks like he's straight from Greek mythology, but he's still very raw. Has literally no defense to speak of and is just aiming to drop a guy before he gets dropped. Even dad-bod Jonny was landing clean shots on him, he just didn't have the power to budge him. Then I saw the Uriah fight and felt it was pretty confirmed that he's raw af. I don't know how people think he's gonna beat Romero, the single most dangerous dude in the division.
New designer drugs beats old man wrestling cuban. I think Dana sees that Romero is winding down (finally his hulk horse meat hits the wall) so he wants Costa to murder him and steal his shine

Back