Getting caught with steroids should result in a permanent suspension

Yeah because if I was friends with guys like GSP,Overeem,Palhares or Marquart theyd totally admit that they use PEDS to me. Did you know 9 out of 10 PED users are in denial? Its the game of figthing and in this game that has the biggest egos. They will never come out of the closet.Just like you.

Its time to come out of the closet bro.Why so defensive? Oh wait.. I think I know.

this just further shows your immaturity and proves that you are indeed a 15 year old, probably fat kid who is jealous of gsp.

i really don't understand where the argument for gsp and ped's has come from considering he has never been caught and has changed over the course of yearrrrrs. but explaining that to a narrow minded, idiotic, irrational, arrogant, unintelligent, Representative child like you is impossible so i give up. have a nice life fatboy.

Yeah because if I was friends with guys like GSP,Overeem,Palhares or Marquart theyd totally admit that they use PEDS to me. Did you know 9 out of 10 PED users are in denial? Its the game of figthing and in this game that has the biggest egos. They will never come out of the closet.Just like you.

Its time to come out of the closet bro.Why so defensive? Oh wait.. I think I know.

if you're trying to get me to admit that i'm gay, no, i am not, but thank you for trying

You have no reason to call me weak minded and you don't know me.

I however have every reason to judge you the way I did based of how you personify yourself.

You are a self righteous hypocrite who probably is one the sex offender list or likes hurting people but does not see any bad in it.

Who knows? But you judging others the way you do makes you look like someone who should really be judging himself.

lol this sums up the whole thread.

the kid needs to look at himself real hard. he talks about the weak minded but he's the one who makes an online discussion trying to shit on people that he doesnt know. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

lol this sums up the whole thread.

the kid needs to look at himself real hard. he talks about the weak minded but he's the one who makes an online discussion trying to shit on people that he doesnt know. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

the internet can really bring out the worst in some people, TS is one of "those people"

I am weak in the mind? How? You don't know me or what I been through.

That right there says everything about your character. You are a judgmental high horse riding self righteous loon.

People like you who go on passing judgement are the ones with the closet full of skeletons.

And you are naive because you know jack shit how of much steroids is sued in combat sports like MMA and how advanced methods exist which enables one to beat these tests and how many are born with special type of genes which allows them to not test positive while taking steroids?

It is way more than black and white. That is why you are naive.
Special type of genes that mask a positive test? Never heard of that...where did you read that?

Edit - I have no interest in seeing what drugs can make a human capable of, I want to see what a human can do naturally.
i hope you don't watch the Tour de France, the Olympics, Soccer, Football or some other high-performance sport.

i hope you don't watch the Tour de France, the Olympics, Soccer, Football or some other high-performance sport.

+ they wanna see 3 ufc events in 1 year due to injuries and slow recovery. :icon_chee

lol how are any people on here getting defensive? we are laughing at you. just check the sig. your famous. congrats.

or that he doesn't listen to any of the greatest bands, rappers, DJ's and so on, considering a bunch of them did Coke, Weed, Alc, Heroin and so on, same goes for a bunch of actors

That's the only way fighters will stay away from it.In a sport that's purely a individual effort no PEDS should not be allowed and those who use it should face permanent suspension. Strict testing and permanent suspension will make fighters think twice. Im tired of heartless cowards relying on PEDS.

very naive

Because Im against steroids? Ok.

no, you being against steriods isn't anything crazy, it's your attitude, the way you speak to people, the fact that you consider Steriod users as "Cowards", i'm 19 and i'm old enough to realize how pathetic that is

no because you don't understand the situation in prosports.

you want to watch clean sports? go to a elementary school and watch them doing stuff.

i don't know man, i've seen some questionable 11 year olds

Back