Getting caught with steroids should result in a permanent suspension

Permanent ban is a bit harsh for first time offense. I'd say 3 times, you're perma banned. twice, 1 year ban + fine, and first time, 6 months ban + fine.

and comparing lance armstrong juicing with an mma athlete juicing shows the fact that you know NOTHING about drugs or the body. go back to biology class.

bro he knows all about PED's, on top of that, TS trains all day every day, looks like a young bradd pit, and runs a 100m Sprint in under 10 seconds.... naturally

TS you are laughable, if fighters should be banned for using PED's then you should be band from using the internet for making such stupid forum threads.

P.S you should chance your sig to ''iv never fought, but ill fight anyone on steroids''

Well I really meant to say a way more harsher punishment. I made the thread in maybe 20 seconds..

lol @ the sig.I meant that the day i step in the cage is the day ill fight anyone using PEDS.Im not here to pick street fights because I dont train for that.

Well I really meant to say a way more harsher punishment. I made the thread in maybe 20 seconds..

lol @ the sig.I meant that the day i step in the cage is the day ill fight anyone using PEDS.Im not here to pick street fights because I dont train for that.

Shocking, I personally thought it must have taken you weeks to make such a mind blowing thread... Maybe even months

You juicin bro?

lol no not yet but maybe in the future, who knows. in my experiences the people who are really offended and against steroids are the ones who will one day take them. so you fall into that category.

and its real funny how you have used the ''you jucin bro?'' comments twice now when you have been stuck without anything to say lol. i dont even know how mods keep these threads open.

lol no not yet but maybe in the future, who knows. in my experiences the people who are really offended and against steroids are the ones who will one day take them. so you fall into that category.

and its real funny how you have used the ''you jucin bro?'' comments twice now when you have been stuck without anything to say lol. i dont even know how mods keep these threads open.

Its funny how you keep defending steroids and saying a crime thats considered a felony in the US is okay.

Its 2 am on the west coast and all the mods are most likely sleeping.. I say fuck you to all the juicers and weak minded cowards. I don't care if I get banned.

Its funny how you keep defending steroids and saying a crime thats considered a felony in the US is okay.

Its 2 am on the west coast and all the mods are most likely sleeping.. I say fuck you to all the juicers and weak minded cowards. I don't care if I get banned.

right because the Law is always spot on about making shit legal and illegal

You are weak in the mind,thats whats good. Is your little synthetic testosterone making you rage?

How am I naive?

I am weak in the mind? How? You don't know me or what I been through.

That right there says everything about your character. You are a judgmental high horse riding self righteous loon.

People like you who go on passing judgement are the ones with the closet full of skeletons.

And you are naive because you know jack shit how of much steroids is sued in combat sports like MMA and how advanced methods exist which enables one to beat these tests and how many are born with special type of genes which allows them to not test positive while taking steroids?

It is way more than black and white. That is why you are naive.

I am weak in the mind? How? You don't know me or what I been through.

That right there says everything about your character. You are a judgmental high horse riding self righteous loon.

People like you who go on passing judgement are the ones with the closet full of skeletons.

And you are naive because you know jack shit how of much steroids is sued in combat sports like MMA and how advanced methods exist which enables one to beat these tests and how many are born with special type of genes which allows them to not test positive while taking steroids?

It is way more than black and white. That is why you are naive.

Im sorry but Im done responding to weak-minded felons.

Side note: I find all these 'injuries' suspicious. Perhaps there are fighters claiming an 'injury' when in fact a personal/team doctor has advised them not to fight because they would fail a drug test due to cycling improperly? Just a conspiracy theory of mine..

Dana said that when fighters call-in injured, after supposedly being seen by their doctor, UFC's doctors (with tons of experience with fighters, injuries etc.) look at them. And evaluate the seriousness of it.

Then it's up to whether you believe what comes out of Dana's mouth or not.

so most of the athletes you have in your country are felons is what your saying.

in reality i agree that some people get forced into doing drugs because they are weak minded. but others do it to become the best version of their selves. i doubt that you have ever been around any athletes who take steroids (im not talking about juicers in the gym who take anything and everything just so they can look good) im talking about ATHLETES who are real sportsmen. if you had been around them you would know that they are not weak minded, they are striving to be the best and strongest versions of their selves in every possible way. and to be honest theres a GOOD chance that someone in your family or one of your friends or school friends has done steroids, but i doubt you would say you would fight them or call them weak minded.

saying that someone is weak minded if they take a PED is so narrow minded and idiotic that your not even worth talking to, you should maybe do some actual research and open your mind up to different possibilities before you start judging people. it really shows your immaturity.

i assume you're either a sad sad human being, or you're a troll, you're judging another person without knowing anything what so ever about them, that's just pathetic

That's the only way fighters will stay away from it.In a sport that's purely a individual effort no PEDS should not be allowed and those who use it should face permanent suspension. Strict testing and permanent suspension will make fighters think twice. Im tired of heartless cowards relying on PEDS.

if that would happen there would be no pro sport anymore mr naive.

god i cant believe the "intelligence" in here.

But still allow TRT, right?

That's a hard decision, but I still think there is a clear difference between legitimate TRT users and people who get busted for steroids.

I know two of my uncles took it, and how I understood it was that you can't even be treated with it unless your tests show your testosterone levels are naturally and consistently lower than they should be.

so most of the athletes you have in your country are felons is what your saying.

in reality i agree that some people get forced into doing drugs because they are weak minded. but others do it to become the best version of their selves. i doubt that you have ever been around any athletes who take steroids (im not talking about juicers in the gym who take anything and everything just so they can look good) im talking about ATHLETES who are real sportsmen. if you had been around them you would know that they are not weak minded, they are striving to be the best and strongest versions of their selves in every possible way. and to be honest theres a GOOD chance that someone in your family or one of your friends or school friends has done steroids, but i doubt you would say you would fight them or call them weak minded.

saying that someone is weak minded if they take a PED is so narrow minded and idiotic that your not even worth talking to, you should maybe do some actual research and open your mind up to different possibilities before you start judging people. it really shows your immaturity.

Yeah because if I was friends with guys like GSP,Overeem,Palhares or Marquart theyd totally admit that they use PEDS to me. Did you know 9 out of 10 PED users are in denial? Its the game of figthing and in this game that has the biggest egos. They will never come out of the closet.Just like you.

i assume you're either a sad sad human being, or you're a troll, you're judging another person without knowing anything what so ever about them, that's just pathetic

Its time to come out of the closet bro.Why so defensive? Oh wait.. I think I know.

You have no reason to call me weak minded and you don't know me.

I however have every reason to judge you the way I do based of how you personify yourself.

You are a self righteous hypocrite who probably is one the sex offender list or likes hurting people but does not see any bad in it. You sound more like a immature kid who needs to be grounded.

Who knows? But you judging others the way you do makes you look like someone who should really be judging himself.

Back