Getting caught with steroids should result in a permanent suspension

And think of how that will ruin the sport you god damn genius.

Why would it ruin the sport?I don't care how good they are,they should be CUT. It would make room for naturally gifted fighters..Id take a BJ Pen or Nate diaz over palhares or overeem.

No I haven't fought yet, but ill take on anyone whos on steroids. But yes you are right..Surely peds(mostly hgh) got GSP where he is now as he got bigger and bigger each fight,but it wasn't just the peds,it was peds combined with his mental ability...Do you think Silva uses anything at all? He is weaker than most of his opponents,yet he annihilates everyone..Even a juiced up Chael couldn't do much against him besides holding him down and eventually getting subbed...I really dont want to be bashing any fighters for peds but thats the sad truth.

best quote i have heard on sherdog ''i havnt fought yet but i would fight anyone on steroids'' your as much of an idiot as TS.

and its funny how you say anderson is weaker than his opponents when he out muscled a 220lbs roided up bonnar. you dont need beach muscles to be strong and if you knew anything about hypertrophy then you would know that already. gsp's size has increased over the course of YEARS. not overeem style of bonnar style where their bodies changed noticeably ever fight, you can see a clear difference in gsp now from back in the matt hughes fights but that was years ago so what do you expect.

and at the end of the day you can accuse people as much as you want, theres obviously a hand full of clear users who we just wait to get caught, cyborg and reem being in that list. but until someone pisses hot then you cant say nothing.

Why would it ruin the sport?I don't care how good they are,they should be CUT. It would make room for naturally gifted fighters..Id take a BJ Pen or Nate diaz over palhares or overeem.

LOL You are beyond naive. You just proven you are a little kid.

Go back to bed before your mommy gives you a good ass whooping.

and at the end of the day you can accuse people as much as you want, theres obviously a hand full of clear users who we just wait to get caught, cyborg and reem being in that list. but until someone pisses hot then you cant say nothing.

Especially since many mulattoes (including Brazilians) have a gene which allows them to take roids and still beat the test.

lots of sherdoggers r fat so they think guys like gsp who r great athletes must b juicing

i cant believe the idiocy of this 5th dimension guy. nate and bj might not be on roids but at the end of the day theres been ALOT of mma insiders and top level trainers and fighters admit to nearly everyone using at some point. so if you want a roster filled with clean guys only, say goodbye to 80% of the ufc.

every sport has roids, even golf. if you dont know that then it says something about you.

Ridiculous argument. By the same token we should make all crimes have the death penalty...so that it deters criminals from committing crimes. LOL.

No way. I say let everything be open market. Allow all substances to be allowed and used at each fighter's own peril. Publish all testosterone levels to the public for every fight. So the public can say, "hey, that fighter looked particularly awesome in that fight...what was his T:E ratio? 14:1? Oh, okay, that explains it." or "Hey, that guy is AWESOME....he just won the title with a T:E ratio of 1:1!"

There is too much money involved in this industry. They will not legalize it.

That's because you probably never competed in a professional sport. Further then that, you aren't capable of relating to another human being.
These guys get CUT if they loose. And sometimes these decisions have to be made. Cause a few of them will go on to be doctors. Very few.
Bonnar f.e. had three weeks to cut and he was as high as 254 in the off season. (interview) Of course he used Nand to cut. It was the fight of his life, his legacy.

LOL You are beyond naive. You just proven you are a little kid.

Go back to bed before your mommy gives you a good ass whooping.

Why so defensive,you juicin too bro?

lots of sherdoggers r fat so they think guys like gsp who r great athletes must b juicing

Juicing doesn't mean big bulging muscles and Im not fat. Lance Armstrong was a great athlete..He never got busted..Oh wait..

best quote i have heard on sherdog ''i havnt fought yet but i would fight anyone on steroids'' your as much of an idiot as TS.

and its funny how you say anderson is weaker than his opponents when he out muscled a 220lbs roided up bonnar. you dont need beach muscles to be strong and if you knew anything about hypertrophy then you would know that already. gsp's size has increased over the course of YEARS. not overeem style of bonnar style where their bodies changed noticeably ever fight, you can see a clear difference in gsp now from back in the matt hughes fights but that was years ago so what do you expect.

Out muscled Bonnar? Last time I watched the fight,Bonnar had Anderson against the fence the whole time,he got reversed once then his juiced up muscle reflexes weren't fast enough to avoid that knee.

Any fighter getting caught for steroids should get an instant ticket to the electric chair.

Yeah I juice and you said you fight anyone on steroids so what's good?

And not being defensive. Just laughing at how naive you are.

You are weak in the mind,thats whats good. Is your little synthetic testosterone making you rage?

How am I naive?

TS you are laughable, if fighters should be banned for using PED's then you should be band from using the internet for making such stupid forum threads.

P.S you should chance your sig to ''iv never fought, but ill fight anyone on steroids''

This whole 'fighter fails drugs test' thing is starting to get a bit ridiculous now.

The UFC should be actively doing more to stop this from happening - especially as more often than not it results in a contracted fighter on their roster being suspended and unavailable to work for 6, 9, or 12 months.

and comparing lance armstrong juicing with an mma athlete juicing shows the fact that you know NOTHING about drugs or the body. go back to biology class.

Back