Getting caught with steroids should result in a permanent suspension

Better testing, "Olympic style", and three year suspension for repeat offenders should make a huge impact on the attitude towards PEDs in MMA.

The "everyone does it argument" is not a valid argument. Its just a defense mechanism.

how many fighter's who have been caught juicing actually won? it always seems like the loser is the one with the failed drug test

TS should be permanently suspended from the Internet. He's clearly on something.

I actually have..I do bjj,wrestle,strike,lift,sprint every week.But I have not trained full time,Id say I train part time 2-4 hrs a day 5-6 times a week.. I have to time my recovery days and my nutrition is spot on. My body handles it pretty well so far.I bet you I can train 6 hrs a day,which would be full time, if I could but I have to work somehow.

Look at BJ pen vs sean sherk..Bj didn't need any juice to recover from his hard schedule. Sherk did...and who got his ass beat? You dont need PEDS,its all in your mind..Our minds are stronger than we think it is.

6 months of sprawl traneing and this guy could beat UberTS

I actually have..I do bjj,wrestle,strike,lift,sprint every week.But I have not trained full time,Id say I train part time 2-4 hrs a day 5-6 times a week.. I have to time my recovery days and my nutrition is spot on. My body handles it pretty well so far.I bet you I can train 6 hrs a day,which would be full time, if I could but I have to work somehow.

Look at BJ pen vs sean sherk..Bj didn't need any juice to recover from his hard schedule. Sherk did...and who got his ass beat? You dont need PEDS,its all in your mind..Our minds are stronger than we think it is.

you don't need PED's it's all in your head?.. i'm not even sure how to continue this conversation any more, are you pretending that PED's do nothing? you can be as mentally tough as you want and be confident, and be a great athlete and what ever else you want, but guess what there might be a bunch of other guys with those attributes as well, and them using PED's would allow them to surpass you, and in Surpassing you they could become a champion, make more money then you, become a bigger name, more famous and so on, so saying it's all in your head as someone who has clearly never competed at a high level (which i'm sure you'l claim you have) is almost laughable

They should put them in fighter jail.

No, put them in a fire-cage deathmatch against other juicers, in a grand prix style contest where only the ultimate winner is permitted to return!

Or yeah, a one year ban with more strict testing for that individual for 3 years. But my first idea would do way more PPVs.

you don't need PED's it's all in your head?.. i'm not even sure how to continue this conversation any more, are you pretending that PED's do nothing? you can be as mentally tough as you want and be confident, and be a great athlete and what ever else you want, but guess what there might be a bunch of other guys with those attributes as well, and them using PED's would allow them to surpass you, and in Surpassing you they could become a champion, make more money then you, become a bigger name, more famous and so on, so saying it's all in your head as someone who has clearly never competed at a high level (which i'm sure you'l claim you have) is almost laughable

No I haven't fought yet, but ill take on anyone whos on steroids. But yes you are right..Surely peds(mostly hgh) got GSP where he is now as he got bigger and bigger each fight,but it wasn't just the peds,it was peds combined with his mental ability...Do you think Silva uses anything at all? He is weaker than most of his opponents,yet he annihilates everyone..Even a juiced up Chael couldn't do much against him besides holding him down and eventually getting subbed...I really dont want to be bashing any fighters for peds but thats the sad truth.

Innocent until proven guilty is how we (are supposed to) do things in 'Merica.

In other words, I believe there should be not a single doubt. You can't 100% assume they knowingly took steroids

Don't care about steroids.

I think that's a retarded idea.

No I haven't fought yet, but ill take on anyone whos on steroids. But yes you are right..Surely peds(mostly hgh) got GSP where he is now as he got bigger and bigger each fight,but it wasn't just the peds,it was peds combined with his mental ability...Do you think Silva uses anything at all? He is weaker than most of his opponents,yet he annihilates everyone..Even a juiced up Chael couldn't do much against him besides holding him down and eventually getting subbed...I really dont want to be bashing any fighters for peds but thats the sad truth.

do i think GSP and AS are on PED's maybe, GSP has become a bigger and bigger, and AS went from being good at 30, to 37 and untouchable so who knows, once again your points make very little sense to me, using Roids and not getting caught is simply a huge benefit, simple as that, if you know you aren't at the natural ability that a GSP, Jones, Bendo, Aldo, AS, Cain and so on are on, why wouldn't you use steriods? it's not being a coward it's being realistic

fight palhares...

Embed Integrated Chips into fighters that constantly monitor them.

TS your an absolute IDIOTTTTTTTT. people like you shouldnt even be able to make threads.

That's the only way fighters will stay away from it.In a sport that's purely a individual effort no PEDS should not be allowed and those who use it should face permanent suspension. Strict testing and permanent suspension will make fighters think twice. Im tired of heartless cowards relying on PEDS.

Please go kill yourself with your self righteous garbage.

I take roids. What's good?

Back