Getting beat by the same fighter with the same method

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Nikita Krylov got arm-triangled in the 1st round by the same guy twice....within 3 months of each other.

I know Rampage got KO'ed by Wandy twice violently. Any other good examples?

Brian Bowles submitted Damacio Page with a guillotine choke at exactly 3:30 of R1, IN TWO DIFFERENT FIGHTS.

Tate got arm barred by Ronda twice. Before the 2nd fight she said she would shoot herself in the face if she was arm barred again.

I'd imagine Travis Fulton has both beaten and lost to people via the same method multiple times.

Everyone's evolving... Krylov has now developed fence grabbing, and that's definitely a double threat.

2nd fight was a decision, 3rd fight was a TKO...not the same method of victory

That's not a method that's an outcome.

Cain used the same methods of his second fight with JDS to score the TKO victory.

You guys should pick up a dictionary.

tumblr_mpmvt8bYO51ry1rm7o1_250.gif

real2.gif

That's not a method that's an outcome.

Cain used the same methods of his second fight with JDS to score the TKO victory.

You guys should pick up a dictionary.

Shit man, that dude got burned hard (and rightly so)

came in to say damacio page vs brian bowles, that's the only acceptable answer. same finish, same round, same fucking second. I remember watching the rematch and then realizing it was at 3:30 again and lost my shit.

Before Matt Hughes was the 5x defending champion, he was choked out by hallman twice in the first minute via guillotine.

I think Hughes RNC'd Trigg twice too, or maybe it was GSP

Ortiz vs. Shamrock 2 and 3 were almost exactly the same, take down > elbows till TKO

Back