Getting "back flaps" (wide back?)

Ian1983 said:
don't be silly

60-90 dollars

unless you want the 'ultra elite' level

Thats 120 per month.....we want to beat his mail order wifes family don't we.....

Yep thats true, and remember since there are only -300- of these programs it is well worth it and you will be a whery special person if you sign up.

yo i get a cut from all this raven workout tape shit, right? i was the first to recognise the undeniable power of the raven.

Das Uberdog said:
yo i get a cut from all this raven workout tape shit, right? i was the first to recognise the undeniable power of the raven.

Will payment prisonstyle in male "bitches" and cigaretes do? (go to keep the prison theme going..)

krellik said:
Will payment prisonstyle in male "bitches" and cigaretes do? (go to keep the prison theme going..)

adebisi2.jpg

absolutely.

Das Uberdog said:

I wouldn't think so.....'he who must not be named' would have learnt it from a dying sherpa on his death bed...shortly before the sherpa flew away to be with his feathery ancestors....
You'd have to prove you are one of the 302 (he who must not be named being one and the other 300 special people) people on the face of the earth who know the deadly 'POWER OF THE RAVEN'

get down and "kaww!!!" like you mean it

you may get a chinese 'female' order bride and some packets of cigs to keep you quiet though

Das Uberdog said:
one great exercise for your flaps is to lie down face-down on a bench, grab some light dumbells, and extend & flap your arms like a flying bird. if you think the burn is too much, just let out a mighty "kaww!!!" and feel the power of the raven fill your blood. that should like, keep you going.

lol just imagining someone doing this in a gym has got me rolling :D

CarnalSalvation said:
Rickdogg dude, I saw some plastic surgery show on tv the other night where this chick had to have her left flap altered. She had too much flap skin, and it got in the way during sex, plus it made her cooter look really weird.

Oreomeister, Just warning you dude, huge beef flaps can be a turn off for some guys.
OK, that is just repulsive. Why would someone like that put themselves on T.V?

rickdog said:
OK, that is just repulsive. Why would someone like that put themselves on T.V?

money, low self esteem, having a weird cooter and the tv crew happens to be there

take your pick

i have never heard them called back flaps before.

i would be weary of doing wide grip weighted pullups, they are very hard on the shoulders. normal weighted pullups will get your back super wide. ( normal as in outside of shoulder width but not supper wide).

can you do 15 pullups in a row?i think thats a good starting point. after that start adding some weight.

Ian1983 said:
money, low self esteem, having a weird cooter and the tv crew happens to be there

take your pick
Yeah, you're right, I guess I still can't picture ever being that desperate. However, things like this make me feel better about myself. Please tell more stories of screwed people, it makes me feel better about myself :icon_cry2

CarnalSalvation said:
Barbell rows scare the crap out of Chin-ups. Once Barbell rows raped chin-up's girlfriend, stole his stash, then pulled out Chins platinum teeth with his bare hands and hocked them to buy some narcotic pain killers.

Barbell rows are the shit for back growth, mmmkay?

but, at the end of the day, chin-ups went and fucked the head cheerleader rawdawg anal, while the barbell rows just got high.

bent over shrugs for massive traps and lats.

when I see the words 'back-flaps', I think of a man with these giant, lose, wing-like extremeties that he can use to keep warm and smother babies with...

the wider your grip is on any pull up (weighted) or on the pull down machine will widen your lats. do bent over bb rows, or do a low cable pulley row (with a wide grip attachment) this will thicken your lats.

I have seen little evidence that a wide grip works the lats any better.

It's also well known as being a potential shoulder problem.

CarnalSalvation said:
I have seen little evidence that a wide grip works the lats any better.

It's also well known as being a potential shoulder problem.

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/buildingtheultimateback.php

i have seen LOADS OF EVIDENCE suggesting that wide grip works the lats FAR BETTER esp for width. this place seems to be scared of too many exercises, i hear lots of praise of dls, squats, cnj's, push presses, etc. all of these are far worse on your joints and have higher risks of injury than wide grip pull downs or bench press... with a proper warm up / stretching, and with the proper amount of weight you shouldn't be injurying yourself.

daigolicious said:
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/buildingtheultimateback.php

i have seen LOADS OF EVIDENCE suggesting that wide grip works the lats FAR BETTER esp for width. this place seems to be scared of too many exercises, i hear lots of praise of dls, squats, cnj's, push presses, etc. all of these are far worse on your joints and have higher risks of injury than wide grip pull downs or bench press... with a proper warm up / stretching, and with the proper amount of weight you shouldn't be injurying yourself.

This is the "strength and power" forum, not to be confused with the "bodybuilding and ass waxing" forum which is a sub-forum in the wasteland. Post your "LOADS OF EVIDENCE"......let the games begin....

You hear people praising deadlifts, squats, clean and jerks, push presses, and the like because they're important exercises. They're among the very best exercises in the world for strength and athleticism. You won't hear much debate over what grips will give you a "barn door back" because that's bullshit for the most part.

Now if you're going to flip out and start talking shit to this entire forum every time someone midly disagrees with you, you won't be around here for long. No one wants to hear a bunch of nonsense like that from some dude who cites a random, bodybuilding program meant to "blast the back" as "evidence" for a claim about exercise physiology. I mean, honestly, Carnal didn't even come down hard on you. You need to take a breather there, champ. You might learn somthing.

bacon said:
This is the "strength and power" forum, not to be confused with the "bodybuilding and ass waxing" forum which is a sub-forum in the wasteland. Post your "LOADS OF EVIDENCE"......let the games begin....

i am answering his question, he asked how to expand his lats, i gave him a proper answer, body builders know how to shape and form their bodies, i'm not the one who started the thread, i was just helping out. and btw, lat pulldown is the same motion as a pullup, except you can pile on more weights, if you are lucky enough to have some chains so you can do weighted pull ups then do them (btw weighted pullups are worse on your elbows then lat pulldown) and i find i can focus far more on my back when i'm doing lat pulldown.

lol okay, if you want me to do some citing and explaning i will, but i'm pretty sure it will be a waste of time here anyways.

In that case, move along and go find a forum more worth your time and effort.

Back