Getting a new phone

Today i ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (Snapdragon 865+), so will see how it will do.

My friend has Huawei P40 Pro... he has all apps that he had before with google apps. First day it took more hours to install them all and now it is fine, just like before. The phone is excellent, camera is excellent, but i like bigger phones (but Huawei P40 Pro is not a small phone actually, just not the biggest). If you still want great Huawei phone with google support, then go with Huawei P30 Pro... it's also not pricey anymore.
The phone I'm waiting for has the same internals (kirin 980, 8gb ram, 128 gb storage) as the p30 pro. They were both released the same year. I don't understand why Huawei did their flagship dirty.

Lolcommies.

Today i ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (Snapdragon 865+), so will see how it will do.

My friend has Huawei P40 Pro... he has all apps that he had before with google apps. First day it took more hours to install them all and now it is fine, just like before. The phone is excellent, camera is excellent, but i like bigger phones (but Huawei P40 Pro is not a small phone actually, just not the biggest). If you still want great Huawei phone with google support, then go with Huawei P30 Pro... it's also not pricey anymore.

Do you have any idea how to do that?
Does that mean it basically has all the things back that Google banned them from?

Yeah I just got a Samsung Galaxy note 20 ultra 5g for 250 bucks as a loyal T mobile customer they sent me a deep discount it normally cost over 1 thousand its brand new.

I like how that thing charges fast, thats what I like the most its great, great camera everything, Im used to my phones taking over and hour to two hours just to charge, this thing I shut it down plug it in and its at 100 percent within 15 to 20 minutes.

damn, that's a great deal! yeah, it charges really fast. no complaints so far from me.

i was given a samsung s20 to use from my work. it's pretty badass, but it costs a ton of money. the camera on it is really damn good, if that's what's important to you in a phone.
I've got the s20 ultra and I god damn hate how the screen activation works. I only want the screen to activate when I push the button or I get a call, not when I move the phone too much or happen look at the blank screen. Great phone otherwise but I can't recommend it due to that one extraordinarily annoying feature.

I've got the s20 ultra and I god damn hate how the screen activation works. I only want the screen to activate when I push the button or I get a call, not when I move the phone too much or happen look at the blank screen. Great phone otherwise but I can't recommend it due to that one extraordinarily annoying feature.
Sounds like you've got "Lift to wake" and "Smart stay" turned on under "Motions and gestures"

Turn that off and you won't have these issues

I'll look into it. Trouble is none of the phone shops have the display models because of the covid nonsense.
yeah you just gonna have to watch youtube video reviews and read reviews and the stats online. I just got this phone cause they offered me a deal when I went in there to get my T Mobile Tuesday free stuff, and I said F it ill buy. Love it so far, and I never really played with my smartphones before like I do this with this Samsung 5g, maybe cause its faster than the other phones. Only downside is its big, I wanted the fold-able one but it wasnt on discount cost over a grand so it wouldn't take much room in my pocket
Galaxy_Z_Flip_5G_Mystic_Bronze-e1595437493174.jpg

lol thats easy to fix in the settings, when I shake my phone it opens a screen but doesn't turn on thats awesome it will only turn on if I swipe it, I love it, my other smart phones sucked they would turn on when id put it in my pocket and then id feel it heating up in my leg and the battery was slowly dying because any movement or touch would turn it on, and the batter would drain.

I love this samsung galaxy note ultra 20 5g

lol thats easy to fix in the settings, when I shake my phone it opens a screen but doesn't turn on thats awesome it will only turn on if I swipe it, I love it, my other smart phones sucked they would turn on when id put it in my pocket and then id feel it heating up in my leg and the battery was slowly dying because any movement or touch would turn it on, and the batter would drain.

I love this samsung galaxy note ultra 20 5g
Yup all good now, thanks. There's something else in 'motions and gestures' called Bixby Routines that is also activated, any idea wtf that is?

Yup all good now, thanks. There's something else in 'motions and gestures' called Bixby Routines that is also activated, any idea wtf that is?
have no clue I just got my phone recently and still studying it myself.

have no clue I just got my phone recently and still studying it myself.
Just did a little google-fu and it is apparently some kind of custom personalization streamlining feature, disabling that crap. lol

yeah, as slobodan stated below, i haven't had that issue with mine. on the other hand, i was given a certain case for the phone from my work. maybe that makes a difference.

yeah, as slobodan stated below, i haven't had that issue with mine. on the other hand, i was given a certain case for the phone from my work. maybe that makes a difference.
I use an Otterbox Defender case and even with the screen covered movement would still activate it.

while handling my phone sometimes it randomly takes screen shots of itself or goes to camera function without being asked to or
gives me info I didn't ask for (changed sirs's voice to Australian btw) "Incoming call, mate!"
even with it locked and screen cover, etc.

while handling my phone sometimes it randomly takes screen shots of itself or goes to camera function without being asked to or
gives me info I didn't ask for (changed sirs's voice to Australian btw) "Incoming call, mate!"
I hate that shit, when the screen lights up in your pocket and it goes to the camera and starts filming or taking photos.

I was like wtf are all thee ark blank pics my phone snapped like 30 photos and then I realized my phone was on because it started getting hot and I felt it on my leg

Thats the downside of these smart phones, its why I miss the clamshell flip phones.

Do you have any idea how to do that?
Does that mean it basically has all the things back that Google banned them from?

He installed all the apps from Aptoide, even google maps. Only what he can˙t use it˙s gmail itself... then he used his gmail account in other email app, where you can import your gmail account there or any other email account, so he has everything he had. And for youtube he is using Youtube Vanced, which is Youtube without ads.

Chicoms got your phone haxxed.

The phone I'm waiting for has the same internals (kirin 980, 8gb ram, 128 gb storage) as the p30 pro. They were both released the same year. I don't understand why Huawei did their flagship dirty.

Lolcommies.

Huawei Nova 5T is a powerful phone. In more ways was a flagship level phone for 2019... why it wasn˙t considered a flagship was because it didn˙t have wireless charging and some other not very important things for me.

Last edited:
Back