Gettin snitched on by friends of the GF

Yeah he actually got his Mum to ring my parents (I lived by myself, not with my parents) and they threatened me with it. Funnily enough when I saw him next he boasted to his friends that he knocked me down and stuff.

Lol@telling mommy and daddy or the cops when you take an ass whooping. Signs of a true beta

He definitely wants to fuck her.

I went through something similar and my gf kept saying 'no he's just nice' etc. Then he made a move on her and she told me so I knocked his front teeth out.

This mothafucka paranoid as hell.

next thing youre gonna tell us you put cologne on before you left the house.....

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? HUH? WANTING TO SMELL GOOD???

Out the other night with the boys while the girlfriend was out of town, a guy friend of hers decides to txt her and say he saw me out.
Get reemed out and girl is all suspicious.
Is this un-bro code behaviour on his part?
Why would this violate the bro code? You specifically said that he was her friend. He owes you no loyalty because you both have penises. Nevertheless, the fact that he would jump on you being at a strip bar gives me the vibe that maybe he is interested in her. If you were rubbing up on a girl there, chatting her up, and buying her drinks, then it's a different story. You gave us very limited details.

next thing youre gonna tell us you put cologne on before you left the house.....

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? HUH? WANTING TO SMELL GOOD???

Yeah but if you leave the house smelling all good and shit its for a reason, typically.

I mean, who would willingly want to smell like that shit unless it was for a ravenous ass-hunt?

Yeah but if you leave the house smelling all good and shit its for a reason, typically.

I mean, who would willingly want to smell like that shit unless it was for a ravenous ass-hunt?

yeah. I put cologne on only when I want to bang all the old ladies at my work.

when my wifes around before I leave for work, I rub rancid compost on my clothes and im all like "I don't wanna smell good at work honey.."

Why would this violate the bro code? You specifically said that he was her friend. He owes you no loyalty because you both have penises. Nevertheless, the fact that he would jump on you being at a strip bar gives me the vibe that maybe he is interested in her. If you were rubbing up on a girl there, chatting her up, and buying her drinks, then it's a different story. You gave us very limited details.

definitely don't tell her you have an internet account username that implies you wont bang fatties. especially if shes a fatty.

yeah. I put cologne on only when I want to bang all the old ladies at my work.

when my wifes around before I leave for work, I rub rancid compost on my clothes and im all like "I don't wanna smell good at work honey.."

Some women dig the rancid compost smell.

The hairy-pit-havin-wholefoods-shoppin types.

sounds like they belong together

fuck a bird that won't let you out

This mothafucka paranoid as hell.

Nah the guy was a ****.

It wasn't actually me who brought it up originally, it was a friend.

Edit: they've got a filter on sherdog now?

Why does your friend even have your girls number? Steal her phone and I bet you find dick pics.

This.

And report back with your findings TS.

Back