Gettin snitched on by friends of the GF

Perhaps he mentioned it in passing. Completely harmless.

.......nah

Why does your friend even have your girls number? Steal her phone and I bet you find dick pics.

Tell your gf you're going to a strip club, own your actions and don't a date a chick who cant handle you being upfront.

Dude wants to bang your gf. If hes decent enough maybe he steal your balls back for you after hes done railing her controlling little brains out.

He definitely wants to fuck her.

I went through something similar and my gf kept saying 'no he's just nice' etc. Then he made a move on her and she told me so I knocked his front teeth out.

Why is she getting texts from another dude. Also tell her you were going to let her know and leave it at that. If she asked you again repeat yourself. I was drunk we stayed out late I slept in and couldn't tell you right away. Don't let her make a big deal about it.

You need to turn it around and get mad that she us getting texts.

The snitch needs to be defeated in unarmed combat.

He definitely wants to fuck her.

I went through something similar and my gf kept saying 'no he's just nice' etc. Then he made a move on her and she told me so I knocked his front teeth out.

Real talk.

As far as I'm concerned you aren't my friend if you make a move on my gf, so yeah.

Although I'm not sure if you're mocking me.

No. I wasn't. It's just these days assaulting someone can easily get you in a lot of trouble.
You can't Really give the he came onto my gf excuse to the cops.

No. I wasn't. It's just these days assaulting someone can easily get you in a lot of trouble.
You can't Really give the he came onto my gf excuse to the cops.

Yeah he actually got his Mum to ring my parents (I lived by myself, not with my parents) and they threatened me with it. Funnily enough when I saw him next he boasted to his friends that he knocked me down and stuff.

Find a chick that is cool with you going to the rippers.

If I knew some chick really well and saw her bf at the rippers who I did not know I would have to see some pretty damning things to give her the heads up. Lap dances aren't a big deal IMO.

I'm not going to pretend to know women more than I do, but I will say it's hard to find a girl who isn't even a little miffed when her man goes to the rippers. Having said that, any girl worth keeping around KNOWS this is irrational and unfair and the problem is usually settled before you can even make a thread about it.

This was my first thought.

Fuck your girl in front of him to show dominance.

This is exactly whats up. no fat chicks (one of my favorite usernames btw), this dude is after your girl so you need to make him feel a fool.

Since boning your girl in front of him is illegal, just be all over her next time he's around. Drop some serious PDA and make eye contact with him while you're doing it to see how he reacts.

This is exactly whats up. no fat chicks (one of my favorite usernames btw), this dude is after your girl so you need to make him feel a fool.

Since boning your girl in front of him is illegal, just be all over her next time he's around. Drop some serious PDA and make eye contact with him while you're doing it to see how he reacts.

I prefer the head on approach to be honest, I've never been big on public signs of affection.

I'm not going to pretend to know women more than I do, but I will say it's hard to find a girl who isn't even a little miffed when her man goes to the rippers. Having said that, any girl worth keeping around KNOWS this is irrational and unfair and the problem is usually settled before you can even make a thread about it.

Sherdog makes me feel really conservative at times.
I would always ask a partner beforehand if she was cool with me going to strip club.

Well I would never go to a strip club in a million years anyway.

I don't agree that every woman "worth keeping" would find this irrational. Do you mean in general or just for him. I think not wanting your guy to go to sleezy clubs and get blue balls off of chicks stripping for his cash is a good thing. Also we all know there is some extra curricular activities going on in these types of environment, why would you want your significant other around that? I think a woman who doesn't want their man in that environment might be worth keeping but that's just me. I would much rather have the woman that says hey I don't like you going to strip clubs than a woman who says yeah go ahead. But obviously a woman like that wouldn't be a good match for ts.

Back