Gettin snitched on by friends of the GF

The phrase "out with the boys" sounds extremely homosexual.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

And wait, if your girlfriend is out of town, how do you know she's not going out, while she's out of town.

Wait... why is it even a big deal that you go out if she's not there?

Wait.. why do you even care? Now you know she's insecure and this insecurity will most likely intensify the more committed you guys get?

Wait... why do I even care?!

Next time you are going to be in the same room as the guy wear a tapout shirt and confront him infront of people. He will be embarrassed and exposed as a rat and you will look alpha.

lol @ not including the fact that it was a strip club in the OP

I appreciate how some guys on here are trying to be all logical and rational by telling TS to calmly explain to his girlfriend he was going to tell her.

TS, unless you're GF is known for being significantly less emotional and far more logical than most other women expect her to be upset with you.

You can either weather the storm or buy her some chocolate or other treat she likes. Present the gift with an apology.

I appreciate how some guys on here are trying to be all logical and rational by telling TS to calmly explain to his girlfriend he was going to tell her.

TS, unless you're GF is known for being significantly less emotional and far more logical than most other women expect her to be upset with you.

You can either weather the storm or buy her some chocolate or other treat she likes. Present the gift with an apology.

But why would she be upset that he went? Who cares? It's entirely possible that she's just upset she feels he kept it from her.

Sometimes you gotta man up and get all Cartman and be like "Yeah I was out with the boyz. I do what I want!" And then see how she reacts. Who cares if she leaves you, she seems like a dumb bitch anyways.

If she's dating a guy who calls himself "no fat chicks" she's probably pretty tolerant so TS should just level with her and she'll get over it.

Then every time TS sees the guy who snitched on him say shit like "dayum, its good gettin that sweet pussy and not being in the friend zone. laters, i'm gonna tap dat ass you're in love with, figgot."

There can be a bro code between you and your friends. There's no bro code that spans the gender. There are bros that would steal your wallet, smash your head with a brick, eat your beer nuts and say boring things to you on the internet. There's no bro code that applies to the situation as described.

You can't reward her for that behavior. That will just encourage more of it.

Just be honest with her if she wants to talk about it. If you want to be at a strip club with your friends and she doesn't approve of it, then she's obviously not for you.

You were neglecting facts from the start, so already you're under suspicion here as well.

Her dude friend may not think you're good for her and is genuinely looking out for her, and/or he has a thing for her.

If she's cool with you going to strip clubs and you weren't up to anything, it shouldn't be difficult to simply tell her the truth and apologize for any confusion.

"Bro code?"

People are saying this now? This is the much more pressing issue.

First off, you need to straighten your woman out.

Secondly, you need to lay soup bones on this saboteur.

Thirdly, you need to make better threads.

Bros before hoes if you're dating a whore

I don't think its normal for someone to get upset at a SO for going to a strip club.....it's ridiculous in fact. My wife would care for about 1/4 of a second and vice versa

You should give him Concussion.

Remember the guy who got bent out of shape because his wife to be drew a dick? Wonder where they are now.

Guy wants your girl.

...she ever give you an ipad?

more details:
was at a strip bar
was planning on telling her but didn't wake up from till like 2pm so instead I wake up to wtf so and so said you were out last night why didn't you tell me right away

Why didn't you include this in the OP? At first your woman seemed straight up crazy.

Anyway, this dude ratting you out is a bitch, but at the same time, he's not your friend. I'm not sure I'd conclude he wants your woman though, because he's basically admitted to her that he was at the strippers to, so if he thinks that's going to mess up your shit, it's going to set him back too.

Therefore, there's only one conclusion as to why this guy did what he did:

meh.ro4659.jpg

He probably just casually mentioned he saw you while he was out the other night. Probably didn't know you were grounded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back