Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2020 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any love for my fallen friend and mentor Darrell Lance Abbott? His work, to me, is pure and what I live to this dae. Getcha'Pull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg thank
here bud. Merry Christmas.
0Hhuz0f.jpg
51ijXsY.gif
yo im late homie!!! Merry eve to everyone and best wishes.

thank you for goin above and beyond dindonker

Last edited:
i see the shading behind the hand. just sayin
barney-stinson.gif

Hell yes little brother, and thank you. I can't assist you on your mission, but I want you to succeed. Be well. always feel free to scribe me

Well said, and appreciated. but,... "This is The Wave" and warrior clan is avaiable to you. I Am the Guaurdian of these souls. if your bmi is less than 15% 9%you out rank me. Just saying. Also not homosexual.

So this concludes this year's Santa hat thread, sherbros! It's been a pleasure and a great ride! I really had fun for about 3 weeks shooping and bumping this thread. Again, to everyone who dropped by in here, thank you guys for participating and it was nice meeting you. See you around and hope we got to do it again next year. Much love and respect!

tumblr_pcixtgbt241s2c4ayo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back