Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2020 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's a big reason I appreciate your work, is the time and effort you apply. It's very unselfish of yourself. I completely understand it's his gif and I'm not a robber of gifs. Not Norwegian, my aunt was full blood though. Your translation is correct and I thought it was fitting. Yes Mandalorian and that is a sick gif my brother, oh yeah. If you want I could send some other photos of me to your pm to mess with? Don't have to be gifs your shoops are masterful.

Bro, you not stealing, Family Guy deserves the credit, the chicken fight was epic, and it inspired me to fight Santa instead of having the everyday Christmas cheer, that's the humor in it, lmao. as a matter in fact, I assist you use it, I kinda want to plan an Fighting Santa Multiverse lmao.

It's Christmas Eve! Bring on some shoops! @bigwaverider @Arqueto @Doughie99 @dindonker Let's go!

Sherbros, you can still get your Santa hats here!

111.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder what happened to the guy who’s AV I copied. The guy that used to post 20! Threads a day.

throw a hat on em

Reactions: Gio
And so, since it's Christmas Eve, in behalf of the santa hat crew, I just wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

This has been the Official Sherdog 2020 Santa Hats Thread. Thank you so much for all your help and participation. See you next year.

(Santa hats still available for the rest of Dec. 2020 holidays!)

xmas.jpg

@Doughie99 @bigwaverider @Arqueto @dindonker

And so, since it's Christmas Eve, in behalf of the santa hat crew, I just wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

This has been the Official Sherdog 2020 Santa Hats Thread. Thank you so much for all your help and participation. See you next year.

xmas.jpg

not sure I like my Bee-Gees-esque blue shirt. It's kinda 1970s....

BUT....your skirt is quite hot! <45><45>
so i'll give you a pass ! ;)

Glorious!

AHHHHHHH yes!!! about to have a shoot uh of McGiilliClippy's for you brother! OI! your gif is so much bad ass, BWR did more than justicia to some of my fav sherbros! copyright@"This is the Wave."

Here ya go brah. Poor @Arqueto. If you want me to swap him out for someone else, maybe I can if it inst too difficult. This is a 9.5 sec gif (225 frames) although I slowed it down some so it's probably 12-13 real seconds. Without making a big production, I think it came out cool. Still took close to 1.5 hrs.

GY485X8.gif

....... Bruh. You just made my dae. It just reminded me of doing stunt work. I do voice acting now but f#@cking brotha. relentless with your artwork . I feel blessed. Thank you arqueto for allowing this

Here ya go brah. Poor @Arqueto. If you want me to swap him out for someone else, maybe I can if it inst too difficult. This is a 9.5 sec gif (225 frames) although I slowed it down some so it's probably 12-13 real seconds. Without making a big production, I think it came out cool. Still took close to 1.5 hrs.

GY485X8.gif

Fu#@ing fantabulous fam! Your work is unmatched. How much do I owe and yes I mean in USD. Your efforts will not go unlooked, unrecognized, and for fook sake you need some profit lad. I will equip you with more resources... "This is the Wave."

Bro, you not stealing, Family Guy deserves the credit, the chicken fight was epic, and it inspired me to fight Santa instead of having the everyday Christmas cheer, that's the humor in it, lmao. as a matter in fact, I assist you use it, I kinda want to plan an Fighting Santa Multiverse lmao.

Hell yes little brother, and thank you. I can't assist you on your mission, but I want you to succeed. Be well. always feel free to scribe me

xmas.jpg

Can you put me in there? Almost like marvel without me until?!?!?!?!?! I play. So happy that you are happy it's infektiin me. Grazi sherhermanos. I'm listening to Meduza Piece of your heart right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back