Get used to seeing Demetrious, and maybe Joanna and Dominick as champs, no one else for a while

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
There will never be a dominant HW again post Fedor. No one is holding onto that #1 spot.

LHW is kinda weird with the Bones thing but i think Gus and Glover both match up well with DC. Humble matches up well with Gus.

MW theres no ones thats gonna hold that, too many high level fighters these days. Yoel, Jacare, Luke, Chris etc. Dark horses in Gegard and Brunson.

LW is the deepest division ever, doesnt even have a clear GOAT. No one is gonna reign there.

WW there will never be a dominant WW post GSP for a while. Division is too deep.

FW is growing insanely. Conor might not even be able to make it back but Jose even if he becomes undisputed wont hold it long with the Max, Yair, DHC, Mirsads coming up and those guys will be beating each other too.

BW is growing insanely stacked specially if Moraes goes over (and i think he beats Dom). But Dom deserves credit for what hes done but i dont see him holding it for long even tho i think hes one of the greatest ever like Aldo.

Demetrious speaks for himself.......Flyweight gets underrated by many but hes already 2-0 against by far the 2nd best flyweight. As much as good talent is coming in, up and comers, i dont see anyone with the tools to beat him anytime soon. Possibly Bibulatev in a couple years.

Joanna is ahead of her division but shes beatable. Strawweight is about as weak as WBW but with more girls. The Calderwood that showed up against Valerie could beat her but that was 125. Joanna has weaknesses in her striking defense, 0 head movement etc.

Nunes would lose to Valentina in a 5 rounder, maybe Holm. No dominant girl in the division.

Marlon Moraes beats Cruz? I doubt he can even beat Bibiano Fernandes.

No one would be dominant these days, from the past or not. The sport come to a point that everyone is really good now.

Well, I was going to skip MM/Reis and I plan to skip MM/TUF winner so no I won't be seeing him until he takes a BW fight again or FlyW produces a worthwhile challenger.

I look forward to Cruz and Joanna reigning long term though.

Heavyweights today would easily "dominate" if they got to fight pro wrestlers like Fedor did lmao.

I try not to say 'never' about things. Cause when I do, it's usually followed by my own foot being put into my mouth. A lot of people here have yet to learn that.

Joanna will be champ for a bit only because her class is terrible.

Heavyweights today would easily "dominate" if they got to fight pro wrestlers like Fedor did lmao.

The HW fighting for the title next couldnt "dominate" back then lol

Neither could the former champ rofl

This year has been crazy for MMA upsets. I don't think any Champion is safe, aside from JJ and DJ. Unless Gucci comes back with better TDD.

There will never be a dominant HW again post Fedor. No one is holding onto that #1 spot.

LHW is kinda weird with the Bones thing but i think Gus and Glover both match up well with DC. Humble matches up well with Gus.

MW theres no ones thats gonna hold that, too many high level fighters these days. Yoel, Jacare, Luke, Chris etc. Dark horses in Gegard and Brunson.

LW is the deepest division ever, doesnt even have a clear GOAT. No one is gonna reign there.

WW there will never be a dominant WW post GSP for a while. Division is too deep.

FW is growing insanely. Conor might not even be able to make it back but Jose even if he becomes undisputed wont hold it long with the Max, Yair, DHC, Mirsads coming up and those guys will be beating each other too.

BW is growing insanely stacked specially if Moraes goes over (and i think he beats Dom). But Dom deserves credit for what hes done but i dont see him holding it for long even tho i think hes one of the greatest ever like Aldo.

Demetrious speaks for himself.......Flyweight gets underrated by many but hes already 2-0 against by far the 2nd best flyweight. As much as good talent is coming in, up and comers, i dont see anyone with the tools to beat him anytime soon. Possibly Bibulatev in a couple years.

Joanna is ahead of her division but shes beatable. Strawweight is about as weak as WBW but with more girls. The Calderwood that showed up against Valerie could beat her but that was 125. Joanna has weaknesses in her striking defense, 0 head movement etc.

Nunes would lose to Valentina in a 5 rounder, maybe Holm. No dominant girl in the division.
Maybe DC, but 205 is Rough.

Calderwood's striking defense is worse though.

SApM
Jojo: 4.68
JJ: 2.43

Str. Def
Jojo: 45%
JJ: 67%

Str. Def against common opponent (Valerie)
Jojo: 45%
JJ: 68%

Considering Cruz should have never won because Tony Weeks is blind this thread is some part dumb.

Back