Get rid of usada

TheNewEmperor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Whats the point. I dont care if athletes are on steroids. I wanna see slam dunks, home runs and knock outs. All it does is water down the excitement and were left with a buncha 135 pound men and unathletic females. Its b.s!

Get rid of wmma

A big part of me agrees with you TS. But that whiny little bitch side of me is saying 'thats not right'.

I see you mixed Tylenol and Benadryl.

1-year suspension.

This is figthing, real shit, not a stupid ball sport [smull1]

If we allow weight cutting we should allow the juice. Both are cheating. One is legal because of some ancient boxing rule.

If we got rid of USADA right now, GSP would call Dana up for a fight within 20 minutes.

Get rid of the last four letters of your thread title and you have my thoughts entirely.

It's a much more complicated issue than that...but I can't say I completely disagree with you.

Get rid of the last four letters of your thread title and you have my thoughts entirely.
giphy.gif

Bro-scientists have been unemployed since USADA took over. I understand the frustration.

Good case to be argued this is comment of the year, certainly month.

USADA is ruining the sport. Their constant blunders, backtracking, overpriced administration fees are getting fights canceled left and right and draining fighters livelihoods

Why are careers being ruined because of sex pills and contaminated supplements??

Get your shit together USADA or get out

Back