Get ready guys, you will now have to pay child support BEFORE the baby is born

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yyxck0ku8zc91.jpg

People have to support their child, the horror!
Its all fine and dandy until you find out 5 years down the line the child isn't yours. Shit happens ALL the time. But a court would never ask a lying, deceitful woman to pay back a man who had took care of a child he thought was his when the mother knew the truth all along.

Its all fine and dandy until you find out 5 years down the line the child isn't yours. Shit happens ALL the time. But a court would never ask a lying, deceitful woman to pay back a man who had took care of a child he thought was his when the mother knew the truth all along.

Paternity tests dont take 5 years, bro

Good maybe dudes will stop and think before just running around putting babies in random women lol. Consequences, repurcussions, and responsibilities. Too many fatherless children and thoughtless pregnancies. See Idiocracy.

Throw that bitch in jail, imo.

this is a law i did not expect to go along with the mostly punitive laws and policies i do expect from republicans.

making men pay child support from the moment of conception (or proof of fatherhood) is an EXCELLENT law and just the kind of compassionate law that ought to go with making abortion very difficult. its also a step in the right direction for making men as responsible for pregnancy as women.

its not enough but it is at leaste a step in the right direction. if we can now get Republicans to provide free health care to all mothers during child rearing and fully cover the costs of giving birth, fund school lunch programs for the poor, ensure all women get payed maternity leave etc etc then i would believe they actually care about life.

i wont hold my breath but am pleasantly surprised by this bill.

Last edited:
This is a good move. Pregnant women have expenses to keep their babies healthy and have to take time to go to many doctor appointments, get tests done that can be expensive, prenatal vitamins, etc.
What happens if the baby is born and the guy who paid during the pregnancy finds out it is not his?

Back