Get honest, would you have indulged?

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is a cross or co-topic to my other featuring Roman society. Would you have indulged in the Roman games and watched them? I for one def. would I know it's sick and a wee but twisted but I think it would have been fascinating. Would you stand up for what is just, with your futuristic knowledge? I for one would procure some kind of basic modern invention and try to become wealthy and enjoy my selfish needs.

I would have been a gladiator, captured from Egypt, who met up with a Bavarian immigrant bounty hunter, who would free me and then help me get back my enslaved wife.

I'd record my tale and give it a good title like "Da Speeit Unbound" or something

I would have been a gladiator, captured from Egypt, who met up with a Bavarian immigrant bounty hunter, who would free me and then help me get back my enslaved wife.

I'd record my tale and give it a good title like "Da Speeit Unbound" or something

Probably greatest response ever

They made animals have sex with the captors sometimes in front of the crowds. Really nasty stuff, i read about a poor woman who was boned to death in front of a full collisium crowd as they cheered. Id like to think I would have gotten a sweet deal on a season pass.

They made animals have sex with the captors sometimes in front of the crowds. Really nasty stuff, i read about a poor woman who was boned to death in front of a full collisium crowd as they cheered. Id like to think I would have gotten a sweet deal on a season pass.

are you talking about roman times or last weekend in meh-hee-koh?

She put her life down for her craft.
More than the cowards of today can say

Unless you're a really weird person you should assume you would have just believed and acted like everyone else back then.

I admire your ability to compartmentalize. Me, I'd be a bit preoccupied by my impending solo fatherhood if I were in your place.

Jesus h Christ, it was a troll job. My stupid girl prego post was meant for help not belittling

Last edited:
i would be in thefront row topless and flexing with just sanguinate written on me

I don't think it was. I simply cannot. Have you considered names? What nappy brand are you going with?

Reported for reporting trolling

If I was the same person as I'm today I'd hate it. I hated bull fighting in spain.

With that said if I'd be captured and turned into a gladiator, I'd just stay in the baracks boning my fellow gladiators, if they looked like the manly men from spartacus that is.

As I stated above maybe it was maybe not. Leaves the imagination rumbling.

Jesus h Christ, it was a troll job. My stupid girl prego post was a TROLL JOB a good one at that.

What was the motivation for that? You dont have anything interesting going on in your life? You just felt like lying? Did you take an actual story and change the facts around...... like maybe some girl dumped you for being boring so you changed it around that you left her pregnant in another state? Thatd be a good thread if you discussed your thought process leading up to your troll thread. Then again you might just make something up. Forget it.

Oh and just to stay on your Roman topic.....yes.

Would go on a foodie vacation, maybe visit some historical landmarks to be

Back