Media Gervonta filmed man-handling his woman in public

jeremy-meeks-hot-mugshot-guy-lands-modeling-contract.jpg

That's because women find like 80% of men physically unattractive, which is backed up by numerous surveys and studies. If you're one of the lucky guys who are in the top 10-20 percent in looks you can pretty much nail chicks left and right, regardless of your income, education, history. I'm most saying they'll marry you, but they'll definitely bang.

And On-Topic: It has to absolutely suck being a 5'5" guy nicknamed Tank with a Napoleon complex.

This is probably true but bank balance counts a lot. I remember some TV show I was watching did an experiment. They put details and a photo of some men on cards with the usual dating info on. Women in the street were asked to rate them in attractiveness from 1-10. Then the cards were updated with the guys' salaries on with some being given high paid jobs. All the guys who were 'given' higher salary jobs jumped up an average of 2-4 points of attractiveness with women in the street. Not the worlds most perfectly conducted experiment but the results were pretty conclusive.

Taking away the act.

3 million views in less than 20 hours or so.

This is going to go super viral

Like it or not, this is going to make Tank bigger than ever and people WILL be buying the Santa Cruz PPV just to see if he will lose.

You literally can not buy this type of publicity, and any publicity in combat sports is good publicity.
self promoting at its finest!

jeremy-meeks-hot-mugshot-guy-lands-modeling-contract.jpg

That's because women find like 80% of men physically unattractive, which is backed up by numerous surveys and studies. If you're one of the lucky guys who are in the top 10-20 percent in looks you can pretty much nail chicks left and right, regardless of your income, education, history. I'm most saying they'll marry you, but they'll definitely bang.

And On-Topic: It has to absolutely suck being a 5'5" guy nicknamed Tank with a Napoleon complex.

Reminds me of lil Gamboa and his own cases...

They deserve each other for wearing sunnies indoors.

This is probably true but bank balance counts a lot. I remember some TV show I was watching did an experiment. They put details and a photo of some men on cards with the usual dating info on. Women in the street were asked to rate them in attractiveness from 1-10. Then the cards were updated with the guys' salaries on with some being given high paid jobs. All the guys who were 'given' higher salary jobs jumped up an average of 2-4 points of attractiveness with women in the street. Not the worlds most perfectly conducted experiment but the results were pretty conclusive.

Oh, no doubt. Money changes everything. My only point in posting that was to that Women are no different than men with regards to their susceptibility to a beautiful person of the opposite sex. Broads will lose their common sense and all reason when presented with a man that they're physically attracted to, just like guys before a beautiful woman. Only difference is that women have higher standards than men.

It's a Mayweather thing.

Remember, Mayweather has a dark history of domestic abuse.

Not breaking any necktat stereotypes. Complete trash.

Gervonta moves to 24-0, 23 KO's.

Congrats champ.

I wish Davis would stop avoiding Loma by jumping weight classes as soon as Loma announces it.. and so we can get rid of this notion that Davis is a top fighter.
Gervonta would knock Lomachenkos head off his shoulders if he had a professional approach to boxing.

He also just joined Lomas weight so your post simply doesn't make sense

Oh, no doubt. Money changes everything. My only point in posting that was to that Women are no different than men with regards to their susceptibility to a beautiful person of the opposite sex. Broads will lose their common sense and all reason when presented with a man that they're physically attracted to, just like guys before a beautiful woman. Only difference is that women have higher standards than men.
Or you could be rich and good-looking like me ;)

It's 2020 ffs not the 1950s. If you can't win an argument with your wits, leave the situation. Sort of confirms most people's suspicions of him.
Let Lopez humble this idiot after he's finished with Vasyl.

This is a fighting forum, the hugging wrestler forum is over yonder. You're out of your element
Clown comment. Herpa derp how does a pro athlete with tons of money still get girls lol

Back