Media Gervonta filmed man-handling his woman in public

Put this piece of shit in with Loma and we'll see how good he is. Loma would take him apart. Sadly this makes the fight less likely.

<Fedor23>

Here's what you do, you
Grab her by her neck, throw her on the wall
Say, "Bitch don't ever disrespect me never not at all"
These simple words can put a pause to half of the applause
Them black ball laws of balance at all cost
Mamacita, PoppaDonna

I thought that was Loma in the vid....
Wow! Was that the worlds worst joke? Even by Shertard standards that was bad!!
giphy.gif

PS. Even if this is true (I doubt it), in the grand scheme of things looks mean little to most women after you get out of high school or college. Then it becomes more about your net worth. Women want guys that can support them financially and provide for them. They "don't want no scrubs", basically.

jeremy-meeks-hot-mugshot-guy-lands-modeling-contract.jpg

That's because women find like 80% of men physically unattractive, which is backed up by numerous surveys and studies. If you're one of the lucky guys who are in the top 10-20 percent in looks you can pretty much nail chicks left and right, regardless of your income, education, history. I'm most saying they'll marry you, but they'll definitely bang.

And On-Topic: It has to absolutely suck being a 5'5" guy nicknamed Tank with a Napoleon complex.

Last edited:
He grabbed her by the shirt collar.
Settle down.
Who gives a fuck.

He grabbed her by the shirt collar.
Settle down.
Who gives a fuck.
And what do you think he did when he got her away from the hundreds of witnesses?

I've dated 2 different women who told me they flat out rather be with a guy who hits them and has no options than a guy who just walks out on them with options.
I think they should be allowed to make that choice.

Airbrushed his tats, weak sauce.
I remember that guy from several years back. He was a convict and his mugshot went viral. He got lots of modeling opportunities after he got out if memory serves. He then got a modeling gig with Philipp Plein. You know who else is with Philipp Plein? Lomachenko. He was just signed as his Billionaire brand's ambassador last year.

I remember that guy from several years back. He was a convict and his mugshot went viral. He got lots of modeling opportunities after he got out if memory serves. He then got a modeling gig with Philipp Plein. You know who else is with Philipp Plein? Lomachenko. He was just signed as his Billionaire brand's ambassador last year.
It gets better... he also married like a billion dollar heiress.

I wish Davis would stop avoiding Loma by jumping weight classes as soon as Loma announces it.. and so we can get rid of this notion that Davis is a top fighter.

I can't wait to see what levels of CTE Gervonta has when he dies.

Back