News Gervonta Davis vs. Tenshin Nasukawa in April, Says Mayweather

I can't believe everyone is talking about this as if it's a real fight... Mayweather is literally saying it is not a real fight; it's fake like wrestling. An "exhibition".

I can't believe everyone is talking about this as if it's a real fight... Mayweather is literally saying it is not a real fight; it's fake like wrestling. An "exhibition".
It doesn’t count for record but if it happens I’ll bet Gervonta is going to try to rip this guy head off

After Tenshin gets knocked out he's going to fight Anthony Joshua next.

Loma still duckin Tank I see.
Loma has a mandatory with WBA mandatory Crolla due in April since Commey is injured and the title unification can't take place, if by all means that Tank wanted the fight with Loma, since they are both WBA champs, Tank just needs to move up and he'll be made the mandatory anytime he wants since sanctioning bodies usually allow title holders to move up and immediately challenge the champion in the division above them. Since Crolla is WBA lightweight mandatory i'm certain he'd be bumped down the pecking order in favor of Davis mainly due to Davis' championship status in the division below. So really, who's ducking who with this April exhibition talk.

Though, that makes too much sense.

Why Joe Budden?
Because he’s delusional about his ability, and has many times claimed that nobody wants any smoke with him.

To be fair I mean to say that you make Tenshin’s team sound like Budden, and I thought you were being facetious.

Because he’s delusional about his ability, and has many times claimed that nobody wants any smoke with him.

To be fair I mean to say that you make Tenshin’s team sound like Budden, and I thought you were being facetious.

giphy.gif

So they're just taking turns on the little guy now?

Either that kid is suicidal or the promoters want him dead

Nobody out there to protect him

this makes even less sense than the Floyd Tenshin fight

Really wanted to see Tenshin take on Rodtang again or at least fight Takeru before throwing himself to the wolves. His brain is going to be pudding after this; I see Davis hurting him worse than Floyd did. I have this feeling that his career is going to go off the rails once he goes back to Kickboxing

Back