News Gervonta Davis vs. Tenshin Nasukawa in April, Says Mayweather

The Japanese are still pretty big on corporal punishment. I wonder what Tenshin did for this.

Aside from the difficulties working with Arum, I get what mayweather is trying to do. Build up Davis's popularity, markiting brand by feeding him guys that he can destroy. To the point were he can draw in more ppl and sell even more when setting up big fights. Then and only then you'll hear mayweather call out bigger names.
There is a point where people just lose interest though because they know it's going to be so one sided. He needs bigger fights to get more attention and make people care. I'm sure it will happen at some point but it seems they are in no hurry at this point.

There is a point where people just lose interest though because they know it's going to be so one sided. He needs bigger fights to get more attention and make people care. I'm sure it will happen at some point but it seems they are in no hurry at this point.

I agree

I think a trilogy with loma would be great.

It's a joke of a match. Davis should be chasing a fight with Loma at this point.

<BC1>
Wait, will it be on April 1?
You know what I mean...

Really meaningless fight but for tank is an easy 6/7 figure 9 minute fight

It's a joke of a match. Davis should be chasing a fight with Loma at this point.
He doesnt want to get his ass beaten.

This can't be real, why would Rizin throw their top star under the bus (again)?

If there is any truth to this, then Tenshin's handlers are comically bad at their job.

Any interest in Tenshin died before the year began, fuck off with this bullshit.

Fuck that shit. Tank hasn't earned anything like this.

Weird thing is that in Japan the Rizin event did just a little better than the Kazuto Ioka fight that happened the same day.

I won’t believe this until I see Rizin announce it.

I won’t believe it until it’s announced, there’s a press conference, and Tank backs out, claiming he was tricked.

He'll weigh like 160 for this fight

I think Tenshin has learned quite a bit from his war with Floyd. He will make the necessary adjustments and hand Davis his first defeat.

I doubt the fight will happen though. Tank doesn't really want that smoke.
Lol. You sound like Joe Budden smh.

If there is any truth to this, then Tenshin's handlers are comically bad at their job.

"Handlers?"

This could be Rizin trying to kill boxing off as a route for him to leave the promotion. Tenshin gets wrecked again exhibition or not, his name is mud. This will limit him to kick boxing or MMA.

Back