Gervonta Davis vs Ryan Garcia

Eddy Reynoso won't let Ryan fight Tank this year. He said that he need more time for those big fight.

Why not, Linares was competitive vs Loma until Loma had landed on him this liver punch.

the fact that garcia even wants this is nuts and he certainly deserves credit for it.

it's an extremely dangerous fight at this point in his career but it may be more winnable than a haney fight.

That's boxing math and there's a lot of it going on here
Yeah. Both of them liked me and no offense here: Linares was really competitive and still very dangerous until Loma landed on him a liver punch. A bit close like Garcie vs Campbell.

Tank for sure right now
For sure? I think people are forgetting here that what you saw against Luke was not his normal take He showed he can be the aggressor but he's naturally a counter puncher. He'd likely go back into that mode with Davis

Davis to me is only really dangerous in close quarters
Garcia should be utilizing that beautiful jab more as well

I don't think this is a slam dunk for Davis by any means

For sure? I think people are forgetting here that what you saw against Luke was not his normal take He showed he can be the aggressor but he's naturally a counter puncher. He'd likely go back into that mode with Davis

Davis to me is only really dangerous in close quarters
Garcia should be utilizing that beautiful jab more as well

I don't think this is a slam dunk for Davis by any means

with his hand speed and the power in that hand, that jab would be like a fucking piston, but it’s so rarely used out of his tool box it’s like it doesn’t exist unfortunately. If Reynoso gets to work on that and those defensive flaws it could be a whole other game.

Davis would be a clear favorite at this point, but given his porous defense and short reach Garcia has an actual puncher’s chance here. Tank had to eat lots of leather to get LSC out of here. Garcia’s shots wouldn’t be nearly as forgiving.

Last edited:
Haney is the first of the prospects to get scalped, mark my words. Garcia, Tank, Lopez all knock him out.
You could be right but his hand eye coordination is off the scale, I can imagine him frustrating Tank sparring, speed is tremendous. He might not have the fire power to deter those guys for 12 but skill wise he's right up there. Seems to fancy the Garcia fight, saying 'we all know he's the weakest link'.

Tank knocks him out fighting on the inside setting him up and it's a fact, nobody has anything bad about this kid and even I thought well maybe he's special but my eyes don't lie he doesn't have the kills to bother Tank and Loma if he's moving down it's not happening he's better off avoiding Tank and others until he's ready and hopefully gets better, if he can learn, but right now he's not ready and doesn't want that smoke because Tank brutally stops him and his career might be over because of this, if this fight happens right away, even Lopez wants that work.

Back