Gervonta Davis vs Hugo Ruiz Feb.9th Showtime Boxing headliner

Wreckage.

Main even is starting on DAZN right now if anyone cares.

Lennon: Do you want the winner of Cherry/Nunez?
Gervonta: Who?

He’s that bad?
i don't pretend to know him on a deep level, but i usually wait for several interactions before i judge someone because i realize it may be a bad day. i feel comfortable in my opinion of him. i mean i cant say he is like broner or anything, in that he is obnoxious. he is just really unapproachable or someone you dont really want to have interaction with and he would be the same with you. i will just leave it at that.

Ishe Smith just retired on Facebook. Good for him.

"Great Shot, I never seen it or recovered after it, no excuses, we don’t make them from my era. This is a young mans game, I have did everything I wanted to do in my sport, I love you all, love my city, love my friends, my fans, and most importantly my family. I want to be around, grow old, watch my kids get old and married. I’m calling it a day, I wanna bullshit and get fat, seen what this game will do to people, it’ll fuck you up."

i don't pretend to know him on a deep level, but i usually wait for several interactions before i judge someone because i realize it may be a bad day. i feel comfortable in my opinion of him. i mean i cant say he is like broner or anything, in that he is obnoxious. he is just really unapproachable or someone you dont really want to have interaction with and he would be the same with you. i will just leave it at that.

He seems as bright as a box of rocks and anti-social.

Ishe Smith just retired on Facebook. Good for him.

"Great Shot, I never seen it or recovered after it, no excuses, we don’t make them from my era. This is a young mans game, I have did everything I wanted to do in my sport, I love you all, love my city, love my friends, my fans, and most importantly my family. I want to be around, grow old, watch my kids get old and married. I’m calling it a day, I wanna bullshit and get fat, seen what this game will do to people, it’ll fuck you up."
Good news

Ruiz most definitely had "something he could surprise Gervonta with".

Mandatory challenger
If Cherry wins I wouldn’t mind seeing it. He probably gets worked, but he does have one punch power that can change the fight if it gets into a slugfest and he’s never been stopped, so it’s a mismatch at this point but not a bad mandatory if there has to be one.

1st impressions matter, life is too short

Meh, it is easy to judge people isn't it? Especially young adults.

I will be the first to say...when I was Tank's age (or whenever this encounter was made)..I definitely wasn't the same person I am today, in fact, probably the exact opposite...I was a total jerk/jack ass at that age. Anything that anyone has ever said about me from the past I will own and admit to.

I'm sure Tank isn't the same Tank he was even 6-12 months ago, but of course, he is an evil human being :)

Back