Gervonta Davis vs Hugo Ruiz Feb.9th Showtime Boxing headliner

Thinking Im going to put quite a bit of $ on Tank ITD.

Sharif Bogere 32-1 vs Javier Fortuna 33-2-1

Added

davis-mares%20(2).jpg
Richard Schaefer is the skinniest here

Mares is a bit slow now. Maybe he can't get his punches off like he used to. If Gervonta is at his best he wins, but a sloppily-trained Davis means an upset could happen.

I like this fight. Not a Mares fan, but he's experienced and while Davis is the favorite, his out of ring behavior and getting soft and chubby between fights, he's ready to fall off aaaany day now. So Mares is about the right amount of fighter you want to get Davis in there with atm. Not without risk, but safe enough Davis should close the show, but maybe see some new tricks along the way. But Davis is such a fuck up, he going to botch his teams best laid plans eventually. And that adds more intrigue to his fights. Hey he's a good talent, but until he pulls his head out of his ass... not going to go well for much longer.
He has great boxers in his circle of friends but somehow he's following Broner's blue print of "success"....thug life before anything else....

Tank should win this pretty easily. Tank should try and fight Lomachenko after, I think he's ready for a bigger test. If he wins he'll propel himself into the big leagues. If he loses, no big deal, you lost to one of the P4P best in the sport and you're still young. Didn't do Canelo any bad losing to Mayweather. It's not like Loma will give him a career ending beating, just make him look stupid.

Mares gets stopped, retires, becomes PBC analyst

Tank should win this pretty easily. Tank should try and fight Lomachenko after, I think he's ready for a bigger test. If he wins he'll propel himself into the big leagues. If he loses, no big deal, you lost to one of the P4P best in the sport and you're still young. Didn't do Canelo any bad losing to Mayweather. It's not like Loma will give him a career ending beating, just make him look stupid.
I'd prefer him to fight Farmer and Machado first

I'd prefer him to fight Farmer and Machado first
He could do but Lomachenko would raise his profile a lot more. And like I said Canelo losing to Mayweather did him no harm. Tank's young, he'll bounce back and probably be a better fighter for it.

He could do but Lomachenko would raise his profile a lot more. And like I said Canelo losing to Mayweather did him no harm. Tank's young, he'll bounce back and probably be a better fighter for it.
I’d like him to fight machado mainly because Tank really isn’t even a real champion right now at 130, despite any bogus belt he does have because the WBA is corrupt. I don’t see how Machado can beat the WBA “super” champ for the title, then the WBA randomly lets Tank fight for a magically vacant “super” title, that Machado currently owned, against a 126lber coming off a 17 month layoff.

I’d like him to fight machado mainly because Tank really isn’t even a real champion right now at 130, despite any bogus belt he does have because the WBA is corrupt. I don’t see how Machado can beat the WBA “super” champ for the title, then the WBA randomly lets Tank fight for a magically vacant “super” title, that Machado currently owned, against a 126lber coming off a 17 month layoff.
Yeah it's not right but politics always come into boxing and Tank is a name. If he wants the fight with Loma and Loma is game then it can happen.

Back