Gervonta Davis has nice shots off clinches

Kid has a hell of a crack on him for sure...but he's not exactly fighting the cream of the crop

It must be time for him to fight someone? I know he shit a brick when Floyd mentioned Lomachenko but he needs a test.

It must be time for him to fight someone? I know he shit a brick when Floyd mentioned Lomachenko but he needs a test.
The Farmer fight makes sense imo

I think he KOs farmer. I've never been particularly impressed by this sweet pea wannabe. He takes too many shots with his flashy defense.
You're probably right, but it's a step in the direction of unifying the division and a proper test for him. I think it probably has a reasonable chance of happening too.

This was a fight for Davis to look good. I'd like to see him fight someone soon. Too many fighters these days wait.

I really think Davis fares well against Loma, but I also believe they are intentionally waiting on Loma to look old. Stupid because I dont imagine a guy who's seen as many looks as Loma is gonna slip because of age. Davis should take fight while he's still young and confident. It's hard to write off a surging talent while they are young and feel invincible with youth. Even in a loss Davis' stock would rise in my book, taking a real fight for once. I instead expect him to feast on leftovers and play the big fight marinating game. But boxing is about building up dem prize fights.

Let him fight donaire...let his resume look better...if he keeps fighting bums...itbwont mattering he keeps winning.

He learned those cheap tactics from Mayweather.

You're probably right, but it's a step in the direction of unifying the division and a proper test for him. I think it probably has a reasonable chance of happening too.
Yeah, it's a good fight for the both of them. Plus the animosity between the two would make for a good fight

Loma time for Tank.

Let him fight donaire...let his resume look better...if he keeps fighting bums...itbwont mattering he keeps winning.

He’d destroy Nonito.
Dudes a beast I’ll give him that.
Name fits.

He’d destroy Nonito.
Name fits.
In an ideal world we'd get a WBSS at Super Featherweight with all these guys in.

He’d destroy Nonito.
Name fits.
He probably would but that's a good fight for his resume than his recent fight...that's an ex champ that still has some gas tank...

Tank will absolutely sleep donair if they fight. He will probably sleep Gamboa too. But I still want to see that fight. Gamboa didn’t look great against rocky but I liked his confidence, hand speed and the way he he aggressively walked rocky down. Put that in the ring with Davis and it’s going to be a crowd pleaser. Plus Gamboa's skills and hand speed should keep him competitive at least for awhile..

Back