Gerry Adams

Kid Chocolate

Purple Belt
Reaction score
From an outside perspective, what do you know of Gerry Adams if anything and what do you think of him?

adams-1984-belfexp.jpg

184811-irlande-du-nord-vote-historique-du-sinn-fein.jpg

This is just rage bait. I don't see how this can possibly pass the Mayberry test.

Kermit the Frog and Beaker were his two best creations imo.

He's a loyal subject of the Queen.

Now take this to the WR and fuck off trolling.

I mean this can't be done without insults being thrown, as you've already proved. It's like saying Yasser Arafat, what do you think?

I suppose...but thats because I've been accused of trolling, when I'm clearly not.

I'm just wondering, I've been watching some videos of Gerry in the Dail which just got me wondering. I've been studying more Irish history recently, so I've been in this frame of mind. Was just curious what people from elsewhere's perspectives are.

Funnily enough I was having a talk with someone in the pub when I went out for a smoke. He started saying pretty soon a nationalist party would get into power because all the Polish are taking over and mentioned he wanted Adams and Sinn Fein to take power. Then he went on a big tirade on all the things the Polish are doing wrong to the country. Some of the things were that they take the jobs and keep to themselves. He said he didn't like their personality and they'd never fit in here. I pointed out that they're not all like that to which he replied "Oh I know" and mentioned that two of the Polish barmaids he knew in town were very nice and different from all the other Pollacks. I asked him did he know any other Polish people and he said no.

- typical Sinn Fein supporter

Although it's no different than any of the other drones who think rooting for Fianna Gail or Fianna Fail makes any difference.

Funnily enough I was having a talk with someone in the pub when I went out for a smoke. He started saying pretty soon a nationalist party would get into power because all the Polish are taking over and mentioned he wanted Adams and Sinn Fein to take power. Then he went on a big tirade on all the things the Polish are doing wrong to the country. Some of the things were that they take the jobs and keep to themselves. He said he didn't like their personality and they'd never fit in here. I pointed out that they're not all like that to which he replied "Oh I know" and mentioned that two of the Polish barmaids he knew in town were very nice and different from all the other Pollacks. I asked him did he know any other Polish people and he said no.

Although it's no different than any of the other drones who think rooting for Fianna Gail or Fianna Fail makes any difference.

Interesting mate, until recently I never really took any interest in politics down south.

LOL, he sounds like a right amadan, Gerry and Sinn Fein are pro immigration. Irish nationalism is not about keeping people out or sectarianism, it's about a united Ireland for everyone regardless of religion, colour etc.
It would be hypocritical to deny people an opportunity to integrate, considering Irish people have made their homes all over the world for hundreds of years.

LOL, he sounds like a right amadan, Gerry and Sinn Fein are pro immigration. Irish nationalism is not about keeping people out or sectarianism, it's about a united Ireland for everyone regardless of religion, colour etc.
It would be hypocritical to deny people an opportunity to integrate, considering Irish people have made their homes all over the world for hundreds of years.

Interesting deise...interesting...

Back