Germans are real men now

Wow, me saying I know that's how the world works is a complete "fuck off", didn't mean that.

I'm sure a Swedes court would have said they have to pee like a girl.
"Somebody in Sweden claims" happens pretty often. "A Swedish court has ruled"? Not so much.

I hate the trend of cherry-picking the the most idiotic representations of ideologies you don't agree with. It's just another way of getting a strawman.

And the bus thing? Again, who cares what a bunch of uppity ****s think of how you sit on the bus. If they say something and you're sitting in 2 seats with a full train, move so someone else can sit. If they're bitchy about it, tell them to fuck off. Pretty simple

I had nerve damage from my back injuries for a couple years and I couldn't piss standing up - now I can, again, but it's just easier to sit down unless you're outside. I don't understand guys like, "uhh I love being able to stand and piss" - why? Whats so great about it?

I had nerve damage from my back injuries for a couple years and I couldn't piss standing up - now I can, again, but it's just easier to sit down unless you're outside. I don't understand guys like, "uhh I love being able to stand and piss" - why? Whats so great about it?

You unzip and whip it out - 2 steps

If you do the sit down method then sit, unzip and whip it out or you unzip, whip it out then sit. Either way that's still 3 steps.

If you do the sit down method then sit, unzip and whip it out or you unzip, whip it out then sit. Either way that's still 3 steps.

Yeah but there's no chance for any mess, and it's impossible to aim correctly EVERY time.

IDK, I'll take sitting probably for the rest of my life unless I'm outside or in a public restroom - THEN standing is certainly better.

Yeah but there's no chance for any mess, and it's impossible to aim correctly EVERY time.

You bring up a good point and since my willy curves sligthly to the left I have to be extra careful (it's extra troublesome if I have to get up in the middle of the night and I'm still half asleep)

A few years back I fractured my ankle so I had to do the sit down method for about 2 or 3 weeks, it wasn't bad.

I've read numerous articles that promote seated urination for males. The only benefit that is discussed that seems to be legit is that it is more likely to empty the bladder completely. The bacteria thing is not really an issue (Women are more prone to spread such things anyway, due to their equipment).

It's a cultural thing. Why do most men stand to pee (outdoor urination aside)? It is easy and fast...But what it really seems to boil down to is machismo.

Soooo you dont pull your pants down when you sit on a toilet?

Yes. I am.

What's going to happen, someone is gonna come watch you take a piss to make sure you're sitting down?

No one thought you would get kicked out of school pointing a finger at someone or drawing a picture of a gun but it has happened.

Also a girl that had a tool to tune a violin got in trouble because it could be a deadly weapon.

A lot of things that some of us thought could never happen has.

IDK, I'll take sitting probably for the rest of my life unless I'm outside or in a public restroom - THEN standing is certainly better.
I've taken to sitting at night, finally heeding the wife's complaints about having to wade through my overshot when she does her nightly business (which is about 15 times more frequently than I do). As to aiming, I've found it doesn't help a whole lot: some part of the initial stream seems routinely to shoot off at an angle of 5 degrees or more--I'd say at least 25% of the time, in my case. At night I can't see it and therefore can't wipe up the overspray. In the daytime I can so I continue to stand. Call me emasculated if you want, but that's where I currently sit/stand on this issue.

Last edited:
i usually piss sitting unless im outdoors or in public toilets

have you ever tried to clean old pissstains?
shits crusty as fuck

Daily wear and tear is to be expected and isn't cause for being liable for damages. As far as I understood this wasn't a dude pissing on the floor and letting it stay there, but drops splashing to the floor which is just normal and if you have a crappy floor that won't endure that then tough shit for the landlord.

Yeah, what if it was just water splashing from the shower or sink, and not from standing up man piss?

I have been to prison and 90% of the people there sit down to pee. It is a rule there. Only the people over 60 that are stuck in their ways don't follow it and claim it's for girls. It does not make you a "punk" in there. It is for hygiene. There are no toilet seats on the toilets anyway. You generally share the toilet with one other person but who wants to have to wipe off the other ones piss before taking a dump?
When I was on my way there when someone told me everyone sat down to pee. I thought he was joking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back