Germans are real men now

Heil Deutschland!

Sweden is a pathetic liberal mess. Fuck sweden. I bet that piece of shit country will stop producing biological males in the next 10 years. They're half way there anyways, all their "men" are pussies.

I don't really understand the reasoning behind not being liable for damages though.

Carrying and holding objects is within cultural norms as well but if you drop something I'd think you'd still have to be liable (and should be) for damages caused by that accident?

Nebi, you're being fucking ridiculous. Back up your claims or ram it.

Are men ACTUALLY being told how to sit on busses?

I get you though, if that's true, it's nearly the most ridiculous country in the world. If it's on par with that ^ though, bugger off.

What the fuck happened to feminism? It was a positive movement. I loved the idea of the suffraggettes, however that was spelled.

In London the Ford movement in the 60s wanting equal pay. It was amazing. And darn tootin equal pay.

Why a Swede court?

cuz they neutral

trueneutral.jpg

What the fuck happened to feminism? It was a positive movement. I loved the idea of the suffraggettes, however that was spelled.

In London the Ford movement in the 60s wanting equal pay. It was amazing. And darn tootin equal pay.

You know what happened to Feminism? It worked... or rather, it's working.

Women are becoming more equal to men. They still have a ways to go (especially in a lot of "developing" nations), but it's pretty close.

What we're seeing now, IMHO, is the momentum of the movement taking some of it's members to far. It's like they've over shot the target. And also, like any movement, there are extremists involved, ruining the party for everyone.

It'll take a while to establish an equilibrium in the movement and for things to settle down. It won't be long before "Feminism" becomes a completely outdated term. Many would argue it's there already. I personally don't argue that yet, because, as I say, there's still work to be done in many nations around the planet where women are treated as second class citizens.

What will replace Feminism (and is already well on it's way to doing so), is just the idea that EVERYONE deserves equal and fair treatment/opportunity, not just men and women, but homosexuals, members of different races, religions etc.

These are all pretty new ideas in terms of humanity's history. We're just going through teething problems.

I don't really understand the reasoning behind not being liable for damages though.

Carrying and holding objects is within cultural norms as well but if you drop something I'd think you'd still have to be liable (and should be) for damages caused by that accident?

Daily wear and tear is to be expected and isn't cause for being liable for damages. As far as I understood this wasn't a dude pissing on the floor and letting it stay there, but drops splashing to the floor which is just normal and if you have a crappy floor that won't endure that then tough shit for the landlord.

No no no, according to them it still has a long way to go.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/swed...ored-theyre-telling-men-how-to-sit-on-the-bus

"My point is that this is part and parcel of the kind of oppression that leads to women being raped, getting lower salaries, and being exposed to violence in relationships."

See, the next time you slouch you are committing the kind of oppression that leads to rape. You are just as bad as the rapists out there sending that kind of message. :) You should feel nothing but shame.

Funny thing, I hear from women that that could be my daughter asking why there aren't as many real men today.

Don't bother to reply. I don't talk to people who encourage rape. :p

I consider myself a complete equal.

PERSONALLY I feel no need for feminism, and neither does my husband, or any of my friends.

I know that's not the way the world works though, and I have had the problems with the pay scale but right now? Don't give a shit.

Back