German police sucesfully disarming ''Reichsbürger''

the state of Germany!
police disarming locals as the country goes down the toilet..

snakeda-Incel has got himself a new room mate ^^^^
maybe they can have some soy breakfasts together.

Complete scum that should be eradicated off this planet. Another "mental illness" loophole abuser.

810TzGLq19L._RI_SX200_.jpg

Plot cliff notes: James Garner takes on corrupt sheriff, with a tank.

Internethero's review: The parts with the tank are pretty good.

I liked him better in Support Your Local Sheriff.

80+ years of demonization and propaganda does that.

Doesn't explain why non-German countries are destroying themselves though.

Some say it's to do with the likes of colonialism.

As your name is truth I take it you are quite open about conspiracies. Do you believe everything we learn about the Holocaust and Nazi's is 100% true?

If so then why is there such suppression of freedom to question these things. It's not as if it's neo-Nazi's denying this. Quite a number have been Jews themselves but unlike gentile while they may be punished like fired from their job they wont be imprisoned for it.

The other day of googling I found some news article about how Poland had decreased death tolls and what happened? Israel was pissed and then Jews in America, Britain and so on were pissed. They all gang up on that one country.

Sound familiar...

Come to think about it the same thing just happened against with Poland and their Holocaust law.

Nazis were bad not because of what they did to the Jews but because of what they did to the Slavs. But you never learn about this in American schools because Russians are "evil communists and deserved it" + cold war + Patton quote.

Germans obviously shouldn't be allowed guns or self governance tbh. They should operate as a colony of the US. Germany have proven time and again that they are a nation of psychopaths and they should have their sovereignty stripped from them.

I agree Germany got of easy after WW1. Should have been Shared between Denmark, Czechia and Poland. Should not have been US colony though.

Well, I guess the thread made it to around 5 posts until the usual idiot brigade showed up, claiming that Germany is on the brink of total collapse, curiously while probably never having stepped foot on European soil, let alone Germany. Yes guys, yes, Germany is about to fall, Europe will be a caliphate in 20 years, and only Trump can save you. Or you could go through the trouble of learning how things really are, but I get it, that requires too much effort, just let Alex Jones lull you to sleep instead.

When i was in Berlin back in 2006 or something i really liked Germany, it was probably my favorite country at the time, but i was very young then and did not understand much. Now last time i was in Hamburg Germany when Antifa was there, and i really changed my opinion. I was shocked how weak and ugly people were. I was watching how a policemen getting his shit pushed in by some skinny antifa gay dudes, i watched how they were burning cars and people did nothing, if Antifa and islamists gang would try to vandalize whole Germany there would be no problem, germans are not capable of defending themselves anymore. Remember when 1000 women in Germany got raped. Yeah where were German man? Same thing in Hamburg.

I dont know if Germany will fall, but it should. Pathetic country with pathetic people. #notall

but hey maybe because i have some slavic genetics in me it is natural for me to want to rape and kill germans :)

Last edited:
There is also such freaks in Russia, who claims that Russian Federation is illegal country, USSR still exists and they give to each other statuses, like minister of something of the region in which they live. I think only one was kinda dangerous - his wife is HIV positive an he is HIV dissident and encourages people to avoid doctors, if I'm not mistaken he claims that HIV/AIDS doesn't exist and medication against HIV/AIDS is the weapon of Jews through which they are trying to genocide non-Jews and governmental website for the people with HIV/AIDS in his region belongs to him. And he was arrested for driving without car license (his expired or cancelled) and for refusing to pay fines for this. He was like - I am citizen of USSR Russian laws doesn't have any power on me.

Meh, Gay National Bolshevik Limonov is far more fucked up than this guy imo, he is also state approved so that makes him a legitimate problem.

Nazis were bad not because of what they did to the Jews but because of what they did to the Slavs. But you never learn about this in American schools because Russians are "evil communists and deserved it" + cold war + Patton quote.

I agree Germany got of easy after WW1. Should have been Shared between Denmark, Czechia and Poland. Should not have been US colony though.

When i was in Berlin back in 2006 or something i really liked Germany, it was probably my favorite country at the time, but i was very young then and did not understand much. Now last time i was in Hamburg Germany when Antifa was there, and i really changed my opinion. I was shocked how weak and ugly people were. I was watching how a policemen getting his shit pushed in by some skinny antifa gay dudes, i watched how they were burning cars and people did nothing, if Antifa and islamists gang would try to vandalize whole Germany there would be no problem, germans are not capable of defending themselves anymore. Remember when 1000 women in Germany got raped. Yeah where were German man? Same thing in Hamburg.

I dont know if Germany will fall, but it should. Pathetic country with pathetic people. #notall

but hey maybe because i have some slavic genetics in me it is natural for me to want to rape and kill germans :)

There's still hope.

_101771929_mediaitem101771928.jpg

Fritz here would take out entire regiments of Antifa soyboys.

Meh, Gay National Bolshevik Limonov is far more fucked up than this guy imo, he is also state approved so that makes him a legitimate problem.
I don't think that Limonov is legit gay and seems to me that his activity is mostly in the internet, plus sometimes he visits TV and bashes Ukrainians and says something like Russia should start a war and occupy Ukraine.
Aside from that I can only remember a case from a year or two ago when some national-bolshevik guys tries to infiltrate military base in Estonia.

I don't think that Limonov is legit gay and seems to me that his activity is mostly in the internet, plus sometimes he visits TV and bashes Ukrainians and says something like Russia should start a war and occupy Ukraine.
Aside from that I can only remember a case from a year or two ago when some national-bolshevik guys tries to infiltrate military base in Estonia.

AFAIK he was recruiting people to fight in Ukraine.
I have no problem believing he is homosexual.

I can't say that i agree with any of their believes. I like that they have a mind of their own though.

Not only Antifa soyboys but also alcoholic slavs, which tbd is also not too hard.

Yes he is the only type of Germans that got a chance against an alcoholic slav.

Maybe you are mistaken him with Barkashov?

I pretty sure i saw stances in Moscow where you could donate or be recruited to Donbass. They even claiming to have sent 2000 volunteers.

There's still hope.

_101771929_mediaitem101771928.jpg

Fritz here would take out entire regiments of Antifa soyboys.

Well the issue with the German ANTIFA is that they are still German.
So they are naturally superior to all other ANTIFA people.

I mean the German far left wings guy are legit. They definitely come to fight.
Not the Untermenschen show you have in the US.
Were a bunch of women studies feminist with pink hair ''fight'' against a bunch of neckbeards that can't get a girlfriend.

In Germany, they both know how to properly kick off and are always ready to go.
They also don't wear Halloween costumes :)

Back