German police sucesfully disarming ''Reichsbürger''

Isnt the OG Nazis basically longing for german glory days prior to WW1 or Weimar also? I can see why neo nazis be attracted to this group.
yeah, they long for anything that smells even remotely of 'the good old days' - the more mythic and fantastically self-glorifying the better. Consequently, in Scandinavia, and Northern Europe, including Germany, neo nazis have also 'infiltrated'/are attracted to Asatru, which is a sort of modern-day revival of old Nordic mythology, Hail Odin and so on. NTTAWWT, but the truth is those days are long gone, and immigration or not, we - Europe - sold out our roots and culture and integrity long before there were mass immigration of africans, ME muslims and so on, into Europe.

I guess the urge to regress is somewhat understandable, if one sees no hope for the future.

If you think the US is the only one that has looney Sovereign citizens. Germany has its own movement at its even crazier.
Basically, Reichsbürger translated means ''citizen of the Reich'' (Reich here refers to the Kaiserreich, not the 3rd Reich). They believe that Germany never surrendered in WW1 and should go back to its borders of 1914. The federal republic, the courts, and police etc are all illegal institutions that have no right to rule in Germany.

Now they are a pretty diverse group. From people that declare themselves Kaiser, conspiracy nuts, some kind of ''Forrest wizards'' and hardcore Neo-Nazi they basically have everything.
They have been operating for decades now but the last decade or so have somehow attracted way more Neo-Nazis and have gotten violent. Some guy shot a cop a few years ago which is a big no-no in Germany and the cops are going to come down on you hard. So the government declared everyone involved with that movement unfit to have a gun license.

They had 1200 registered gun owners in March but by July 300 of them have been successfully disarmed. One of them even had a Panzerhaubitze and a tank :).

https://www.dw.com/en/german-authorities-raid-suspected-far-right-reichsbürger-terror-cell-members/a-43299600

Forest Wizards got my attention.

My nephew teaches english in Austria and he's mentioned bumping into a few of "these people" out at the bars.
Luckily he was not "Hungary" because he would've been in a bad mood. Get it Austria-Hungary. Ok call in the firing squad it wasn't even funny.

Europe is finished and by defeating the Nazi's we allowed these radical Marxists to take over

Now borders and opposing immigration equates to fascism.. but only for White people of course
Hitler and his fellas committed acts of genocide. He is not the all time leading scorer in genocide and was not when of the most sober people of all time.But one thing he did was make a system out of races in the likes we have never seen before. He had plans for the Slavic,Africans,Blacks(can't use the term I see them as it's not racist as you people say),Jewish,southern european and others that I think would have bitten the dust like asians and latin americans. He is not the same as those neo nazis in which they say "he white he coo" he had a whole lot of hate for those that he seen as non Aryan or unwanted people. I would rather deal with this then a big ass crazy fucking what if bubble.

80+ years of demonization and propaganda does that.

Doesn't explain why non-German countries are destroying themselves though.

Some say it's to do with the likes of colonialism.

As your name is truth I take it you are quite open about conspiracies. Do you believe everything we learn about the Holocaust and Nazi's is 100% true?

If so then why is there such suppression of freedom to question these things. It's not as if it's neo-Nazi's denying this. Quite a number have been Jews themselves but unlike gentile while they may be punished like fired from their job they wont be imprisoned for it.

The other day of googling I found some news article about how Poland had decreased death tolls and what happened? Israel was pissed and then Jews in America, Britain and so on were pissed. They all gang up on that one country.

Sound familiar...

Come to think about it the same thing just happened against with Poland and their Holocaust law.
Make a conspiracy theories thread all is welcome as long as we keep it respectable. #John Wayne Gacy was not working alone.

Well, his was a waste of a thread.
Thought it would be popular because its a story about taking away guns and the Nazis.

SAD

Some people on this forum are conflicted. Right wing extremism - good, but Nazis-- bad. Avoid thread.

I’ll have a reichsburger, hold the guns and a large Dr. Pepper.

Well, his was a waste of a thread.
Thought it would be popular because its a story about taking away guns and the Nazis.

SAD

Germans obviously shouldn't be allowed guns or self governance tbh. They should operate as a colony of the US. Germany have proven time and again that they are a nation of psychopaths and they should have their sovereignty stripped from them.

@snakedafunky please note that the German Government (under Merkel) confirmed that the Reich actually still exists, eventhough it is under international law the same country as Germany. (Probably not correctly translated but hopefully you get the gist of it)

See the following link
https://www.bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

I find it interesting but I don't know much about German gun laws so I don't know if this is an overstep or ok. How is the Reichsburger responding?

And for some reason, the idea of Neo-Nazis in Germany doesn't bother me as much as the idea of them here.

Apart from Cops only very few selected citizens are allowed to actually own a gun, amongst them are e.g. hunters that hunt specific animals (boar for instance).

Neo Nazis are quite dangerous, this cannot be overstated. However, most are concentrated in a few selected eastern Germany towns and cities which few would even consider visiting for fun. In total there are many, many more radical leftists and radical Islamists in Germany than Neo Nazis. So take it for what its worth.

yConsequently, in Scandinavia, and Northern Europe, including Germany, neo nazis have also 'infiltrated'/are attracted to Asatru, which is a sort of modern-day revival of old Nordic mythology, Hail Odin and so on.

We have one of those right here in the war room.

Would be interesting to see his opinion for perspective.

@Prutfis any thoughts on this?

There is also such freaks in Russia, who claims that Russian Federation is illegal country, USSR still exists and they give to each other statuses, like minister of something of the region in which they live. I think only one was kinda dangerous - his wife is HIV positive an he is HIV dissident and encourages people to avoid doctors, if I'm not mistaken he claims that HIV/AIDS doesn't exist and medication against HIV/AIDS is the weapon of Jews through which they are trying to genocide non-Jews and governmental website for the people with HIV/AIDS in his region belongs to him. And he was arrested for driving without car license (his expired or cancelled) and for refusing to pay fines for this. He was like - I am citizen of USSR Russian laws doesn't have any power on me.

Well, I guess the thread made it to around 5 posts until the usual idiot brigade showed up, claiming that Germany is on the brink of total collapse, curiously while probably never having stepped foot on European soil, let alone Germany. Yes guys, yes, Germany is about to fall, Europe will be a caliphate in 20 years, and only Trump can save you. Or you could go through the trouble of learning how things really are, but I get it, that requires too much effort, just let Alex Jones lull you to sleep instead.

Dude surrendered a tank? Man they'd have to peel my cold dead body out of it.
That'd be the coolest way to go. Mid speed tank chase /rampage ala San Diego

810TzGLq19L._RI_SX200_.jpg

Plot cliff notes: James Garner takes on corrupt sheriff, with a tank.

Internethero's review: The parts with the tank are pretty good.

My mother is German, and I lived in Berlin until I was 3. What little language I have left is ingrained with the sound of her voice. What I'm getting at is that anytime I picture a legitimate Neo Nazi, I imagine him speaking with a voice that's a bit high pitched.

They sent in GSG9 & the MEK - mostly to "ascertain whether the suspects really have weapons,"

What's the point of registration again?

But seriously - are these sovereign-folk located out in farm country? Are a lot of them military veterans (similar to our mid-west "farm boys" here in the US)? Because that might make sense then.

Well Germany is still occupied to be honest, and it doesn't have a constitution also.

baumholder.htm_txt_germanbases2.gif

Germans obviously shouldn't be allowed guns or self governance tbh. They should operate as a colony of the US. Germany have proven time and again that they are a nation of psychopaths and they should have their sovereignty stripped from them.

One of the most ignorant and batshit-crazy posts I've ever seen.

810TzGLq19L._RI_SX200_.jpg

Plot cliff notes: James Garner takes on corrupt sheriff, with a tank.

Internethero's review: The parts with the tank are pretty good.
If I were ten I'd probably love that movie.
Thanks

Back