German police consider investigation! .......of right-wing politician for saying it's Merkel's fault

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Marcus Pretzell, a member of the right-wing "AFD" party tweeted:

"Wann schlägt der deutsche Rechtsstaat zurück? Wann hört diese verfluchte Heuchelei endlich auf? Es sind Merkels Tote! #Nizza #Berlin"
=
"When will the German state of law strike back? When will this fucking hypocrisy finally stop? These are Merkel's dead! #Nice #Berlin."

Now after arresting the wrong suspect and letting the actual terrorist get away with his attack, police started investigating this tweet.
It might violate a German law about "rufmord" (~calumny, I think maybe a German can elaborate).
Great to see that law enforcement agencies are working effectively after such a horrific attack.

[ http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de...fen.33f26fc7-9354-4412-8eca-cd03d5184bdc.html ]

Don't encourage Germans to step up their response game to threats.

<{ziddy1}>

They are afraid of the truth so they are trying to silence it.

Need some counter signaling.

last-selfie-with-angela-merkel-terrorist-suicide-bomber.jpg

Don't encourage Germans to step up their response game to threats.

<{ziddy1}>
Which response game? They will do absolutely nothing apart from arresting a couple of citizens who wrote frustrated Facebook posts.

Marcus Pretzell, a member of the right-wing "AFD" party tweeted:

"Wann schlägt der deutsche Rechtsstaat zurück? Wann hört diese verfluchte Heuchelei endlich auf? Es sind Merkels Tote! #Nizza #Berlin"
=
"When will the German state of law strike back? When will this fucking hypocrisy finally stop? These are Merkel's dead! #Nice #Berlin."

Now after arresting the wrong suspect and letting the actual terrorist get away with his attack, police started investigating this tweet.
It might violate a German law about "rufmord" (~calumny, I think maybe a German can elaborate).
Great to see that law enforcement agencies are working effectively after such a horrific attack.

[ http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de...fen.33f26fc7-9354-4412-8eca-cd03d5184bdc.html ]

Rufmord literally means call of murder. Libtards are accusing him of calling for the murder of Merkel. Which is simply not the case here.

Rufmord literally means call of murder. Libtards are accusing him of calling for the murder of Merkel. Which is simply not the case here.
I don't think that's what it means. I think it has to be translated into murdering someone's "Ruf" (noun) ~ "reputation".
But I'm not 100% sure.

I don't think that's what it means. I think it has to be translated into murdering someone's "Ruf" (noun) ~ "reputation".
But I'm not 100% sure.
She murdered her own reputation.

Germans are that husband who is a total bitch at his dead end job and takes tremendous shit from higher ups, and instead of defending himself, he goes home to beat his wife and kids.

They disgust me

Germans are that husband who is a total bitch at his dead end job and takes tremendous shit from higher ups, and instead of defending himself, he goes home to beat his wife and kids.

They disgust me
Who would be the wife and the kids? They're not beating anything...
edit: oh, got it, their own citizens

But I'm not 100% sure.
You're correct. I assumed this because "ruf" also means "call".
Nevertheless it's a false accusation too.

He's being accused of
cal·um·ny
ˈkaləmnē/
noun
  1. the making of false and defamatory statements in order to damage someone's reputation; slander.
    synonyms: slander, defamation (of character), character assassination, libel; More
    • a false and slanderous statement.

They tended to jump to wild conclusions over here in the past year as well... actually they accused trump advocating murder of hitlery and ran that story into the ground for 10 days straight.

I'd like @snakedafunky 's opinion on this tweet. How is the grammar? Did he say what he meant to say or is the meaning hidden somewhere between the lines due to sentence structure?

snake should be in charge of this investigation.

Ah yes...attack your political threats. That would affirm that Merkel must stay.

Ofcourse it's Merkel's fault, she imported the rotten cunts.

But I'm not 100% sure.

That s correct. It means calomny.

i no longer feel any sympathy for them. they do this to themselves

Back