German Christmas Market made "Multicultural" - State TV replaces "Melancholy" with Muslim Tunes

so what is your IRL experience with this whole thing, given that on the internet all i see is "cuck sweden" and stuff like that. i suspect you are perhaps in your 30s, so you do have a real life experience as to how things have changed in sweden, if at all.

Surprising with a post that actually had a relevant thought behind it. Just to clarify first, do you mean regarding what's happened in Sweden during the current refugee crisis or on immigration in a more long term scenario?

lol except your analogy is pure BS. Its hate for islam has actually warmed up the right towards the gays, they are literately the only ones open and vocal about the threat muslims are to gay people.

I never said the entire right wing is against gay marriage. That's obviously inaccurate. Just as it is inaccurate to say the entire left is pro-Islam.

I don't think saying "the entire right-wing is against gay marriage" is an inaccurate statement at all.

Clearly inaccurate. E.g. The conservative party in Canada has changed its stance from anti to pro.

Surprising with a post that actually had a relevant thought behind it. Just to clarify first, do you mean regarding what's happened in Sweden during the current refugee crisis or on immigration in a more long term scenario?
both, now that you mention it. i am asking because most of the time the internet and the press goes after only the sensationalist aspects of the crisis and one comes out thinking there's emirates popping up all over western europe.

I never said the entire right wing is against gay marriage. That's obviously inaccurate. Just as it is inaccurate to say the entire left is pro-Islam.

No the right is hardly anti gay, they don't like it for sure but they hate islam far more. Gay just become irrelevant.

And yes pretty much universally the left is pro islam.

No the right is hardly anti gay, they don't like it for sure but they hate islam far more. Gay just become irrelevant.

And yes pretty much universally the left is pro islam.

You still don't get it. I never said the right is universally anti-gay. I said a position like that is untenable, because you'll never be able to prove it and it's so easy to disprove.

The entire left is pro-Islam? Sam Harris was one of the most vocal Clinton supporters and he's clearly not pro-Islam.

Edit: also, you realize that the CDU - Merkel's party - is center right, not left.

You still don't get it. I never said the right is universally anti-gay. I said a position like that is untenable, because you'll never be able to prove it and it's so easy to disprove.

The entire left is pro-Islam? Sam Harris was one of the most vocal Clinton supporters and he's clearly not pro-Islam.

yes the entire mentally ill left is pro islam, never do any of them ever speak out against the shit of islam. Most struggle saying islamic terrorism.

Harris being for Shrlinton proves nothing.

yes the entire mentally ill left is pro islam, never do any of them ever speak out against the shit of islam. Most struggle saying islamic terrorism.

Harris being for Shrlinton proves nothing.

I've already invalidated your position. We're done here.

I've already invalidated your position. We're done here.

typical mentally ill leftist, reality made this exchange done before you started.

tell me who on the left in canada is remotely anti islam sicne thats where you are ????

The left is islam light.

both, now that you mention it. i am asking because most of the time the internet and the press goes after only the sensationalist aspects of the crisis and one comes out thinking there's emirates popping up all over western europe.

I'm getting a bit pressed for time so I'll have to try to keep it brief, but it's of course a matter I could talk a lot about.

Sweden has had lacking integration policies for quite some time in my opinion. Many immigrants have been put in suburbs with mainly just such people, so it's harder for them to learn the Swedish way. It's of course become worse with the huge refugee crisis as well and it's of course a clash when people come from countries with very poor gender equality etc. Of course there's been crime, and especially sexual assault has been an issue that's been focused on a lot in media, but that people supposedly don't care is of course completely false. There's punishments like prison and deportation going on, but that's of course not interesting to some that prefer to say that the immigrants can do what they want. The amount of crime has of course also been exaggerated in some news sources, since crime in Sweden continually decreases.

The economy is of course also strained with the country trying to help the refugees, and helping people in a crisis has of course been seen as more helping than something done to be economically beneficial in the long run (as more normal level immigration can be). Again some people attribute a bit too much of the worse economical climate to the immigrants though. The world economy is weak, and regarding how our welfare has been lowered in quality that has been going on for quite some time. Not least in how our previous conservative government ran things for 8 years, as the welfare system isn't their priority.

Since there are inevitable problems with a crisis we've had a huge rise in an anti-immigration party, that seems to be the third largest party in all polls now. It's a pretty expected reaction since the right wing parties have also been a bit more lenient on immigration than they have been historically, but unfortunately it's also a party with lots of racism scandals, questionable competence and that have forsaken promises to focus on better pensions, money to schools etc whenever they can focus on anti-immigration instead. That said, in the last year most other parties have also become less pro-immigration, so it remains to be seen how that affects the party with that as their main issue. Sweden did get quite a bit of criticism internationally for stopping immigrants in Denmark for ID vetting, and for halting all permanent residence permits, but strangely enough that never seems to be known by people that want to criticize (regardless if they think it's too little of an action of course).

There's a suburb to Malmö (third largest city in the southern part of Sweden) that's been quite uneasy, with higher crime, etc. Lots of new immigrants there and they of course don't all get along. What I have noticed is that the suburb that was best known for that before, outside Stockholm, seems to have calmed down over time so potentially there's some working integration. I don't really have statistics on it though so it's not certain.

I've run out of time now, so this was a pretty bad and rambling post that didn't really contain that much good information. I'll still post it but if you have any more questions I'll try to get to them in a few days, and it might not be quite as rushed and incoherent.

Dude that was fucking awesome. I guarantee this is 100x more offensive to those haji's than Frosty the Snowman lmao

Play on imo
You are probably right.

We will probably see a lot of people killed because of that. When they get offended, they start driving trucks into people.

There was discussion in another thead about liberalism/left ideology today being mental illness.

Well there you go.

They are all completely on board with mass Muslim immigration and cheer the "changing demographics" of the European countries that have taken in large numbers of third world Muslims. You live with your head in the sand so you wouldn't know.

Im an sjw leftist cuck in a cuck paradise according to sherdog and I despise islam. You can see my post history on what i say about it. Im also against mass muslim immigration, with the most I'd ever concede is an extremely stringent screen process and allowing them to live in small sanctuaries as temporary residence and getting most of them to go back because most of them probably dont want to intergrate, given how leaving their country was forced upon them, they didnt voluntarily leave.

Nice to see how you just make up facts when your intellect fails. I haven't even posted in the WR for years, and the time I have I've posted many times that I despise religion in general, and naturally one that successfully creates violent extremists in particular. But it's understandable that the simple-minded have to shape things in their mind so they can handle them.

Dont bother with these guys, anyone who doesnt call muslims subhuman savages and doesnt want complete genocide in the middle east is a anti white leftist cuck

I'm getting a bit pressed for time so I'll have to try to keep it brief, but it's of course a matter I could talk a lot about.

Sweden has had lacking integration policies for quite some time in my opinion. Many immigrants have been put in suburbs with mainly just such people, so it's harder for them to learn the Swedish way. It's of course become worse with the huge refugee crisis as well and it's of course a clash when people come from countries with very poor gender equality etc. Of course there's been crime, and especially sexual assault has been an issue that's been focused on a lot in media, but that people supposedly don't care is of course completely false. There's punishments like prison and deportation going on, but that's of course not interesting to some that prefer to say that the immigrants can do what they want. The amount of crime has of course also been exaggerated in some news sources, since crime in Sweden continually decreases.

The economy is of course also strained with the country trying to help the refugees, and helping people in a crisis has of course been seen as more helping than something done to be economically beneficial in the long run (as more normal level immigration can be). Again some people attribute a bit too much of the worse economical climate to the immigrants though. The world economy is weak, and regarding how our welfare has been lowered in quality that has been going on for quite some time. Not least in how our previous conservative government ran things for 8 years, as the welfare system isn't their priority.

Since there are inevitable problems with a crisis we've had a huge rise in an anti-immigration party, that seems to be the third largest party in all polls now. It's a pretty expected reaction since the right wing parties have also been a bit more lenient on immigration than they have been historically, but unfortunately it's also a party with lots of racism scandals, questionable competence and that have forsaken promises to focus on better pensions, money to schools etc whenever they can focus on anti-immigration instead. That said, in the last year most other parties have also become less pro-immigration, so it remains to be seen how that affects the party with that as their main issue. Sweden did get quite a bit of criticism internationally for stopping immigrants in Denmark for ID vetting, and for halting all permanent residence permits, but strangely enough that never seems to be known by people that want to criticize (regardless if they think it's too little of an action of course).

There's a suburb to Malmö (third largest city in the southern part of Sweden) that's been quite uneasy, with higher crime, etc. Lots of new immigrants there and they of course don't all get along. What I have noticed is that the suburb that was best known for that before, outside Stockholm, seems to have calmed down over time so potentially there's some working integration. I don't really have statistics on it though so it's not certain.

I've run out of time now, so this was a pretty bad and rambling post that didn't really contain that much good information. I'll still post it but if you have any more questions I'll try to get to them in a few days, and it might not be quite as rushed and incoherent.
wow, thanks for the long answer!it's good to have actual info from people on the ground of the issue.

typical mentally ill leftist, reality made this exchange done before you started.

tell me who on the left in canada is remotely anti islam sicne thats where you are ????

The left is islam light.

Ah yes, the right's newest insult: If you disagree with me, you must be insane.

So apparently you live in a world where wild generalization are perfectly fine viewpoints to hold. Good for you, must be nice to be able to see everything in absolutes.

Islam isn't a huge political topic here, so it's difficult to provide examples. But here you go:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canada-election-2015-niqab-quebec-1.3250028

For context, the NDP is far left.

Back