German Christmas Market made "Multicultural" - State TV replaces "Melancholy" with Muslim Tunes

UMMMMM, I've never seen that level of cuckery.

No way. This is satire right?

There is no way the words are "be afraid christiandom "

funny how multiculturalism doesn't work both ways.
imagine doing the Asura and saying hey you guys, such bummer with your Hussain plays, let's liven it up with some macarena and pizza.

How the fuck.

It's OK, we know you're not all SS and Hitler anymore.

Just stand up against anything you poor beat down puppy.

The more this shit gets pushed, the worse the reaction will be later on.

The guy in the background looks like he is about to turn into a potential maniac-killer.

just packing on more tinder for the future explosion.

This might be pretty ridiculous, but it's nothing really. The lady is singing turkish pop with christmas song lyrics. Bad taste and kitsh all you want.

What's shoking is the acceptance of all the migrants and the danger that it brings, including the overall passivity towards that danger.

"Let's not give the terrorists what they want".

This has become such a train wreck it's hard to believe any group of people could be this screwed up.

You don't have to try and kill every Muslim Germany there is a half way point between total chuck and total crazy.

The hilarious part is that the maker of the video tries to trick people into that there's some sort of threat against Christianity in the lyrics, even that it's not purely about Christianity (what kind of idiot that knows German hears "Allah" in that?). Talk about desperate attempt to lie in order to bring extra hate to putting Christmas lyrics to a Turkish pop song that was popular in Europe at the end of the 90s.

Regarding the event it's my kind of thing, but I also don't get upset about trivial things like that either. It's no more of a cultural import than all the Christian things that they tried to assimilate the pagan holiday with. The only difference is that it happened a long time ago so people are used to it.

What's shoking is the acceptance of all the migrants and the danger that it brings, including the overall passivity towards that danger.

"Let's not give the terrorists what they want".

I'm sure that the terrorists just hate the idea of open borders without worrying about any background security checks, being given free social welfare to fund their operations with and being allowed to practise Sharia law in Muslim neighbourhoods.

Terror is the purpose of jihadism and terror is what exactly they have achieved. They have constructed, through their attacks, a shield from the West against any criticism towards Islam, because Western people now operate based on the principle of "if we disturb Muslims, they will go full jihad and start bombing us, so better be hush hush whenever a Muslim is around".

Yet no one operates based on this same principle regarding the Chinese or the Brazilians or the Russians or whoever that comes from a culture which does not immediately lash out violently towards you and start organizing attacks if you criticize their culture and traditions.

You'll notice that progressives from the hardest hit countries (Sweden, Canada, Germany) all the act in the same creepy way.

It's all manufactured and these people are extremely easy to manipulate through the media and education system.

Hardly surprising. The lyrics could be about beheading all the infidels and raping all the women and children and I guarantee you the crowd would still be grinning and clapping along like demented seals.

The hilarious part is that the maker of the video tries to trick people into that there's some sort of threat against Christianity in the lyrics, even that it's not purely about Christianity (what kind of idiot that knows German hears "Allah" in that?). Talk about desperate attempt to lie in order to bring extra hate to putting Christmas lyrics to a Turkish pop song that was popular in Europe at the end of the 90s.

Regarding the event it's my kind of thing, but I also don't get upset about trivial things like that either. It's no more of a cultural import than all the Christian things that they tried to assimilate the pagan holiday with. The only difference is that it happened a long time ago so people are used to it.

The word 'cuck' was created for people like you.

The word 'cuck' was created for people like you.

No it wasn't, since it has an older meaning than the one to which you are referring. It's as always funny when unintelligent people think that lowbrow insults have any effect other than making themselves look dumb though, so thanks for the laugh.

Back