Gerald Meerschaert says Khamzat Chimaev and crew tried flexing on him at host hotel

this kind of behavior from a chechen? i'm shocked

Wouldn’t be surprised if Gerald pulls off a sub.

Imagine if he tried that with Diaz bros

#deardiary #metoo

Gerald sounding weak af

Two UFC wins over absolute nobodies and he's already strutting around with a crew acting like Khabib and co, intimidating those with lesser numbers. Animals, the lot of them. Not into their attitude at all.

His crew didnt flex on him,stop with the misleading title. They both had crews with them and Khamzat said a few words. No crews flexed on each other. Stop it.

I'm loving this. Khamzat is gonna smash Gerald

Khamzat is so cringe. Was originally supporting him but now I hope he loses. Imagine being a grown ass man and stealing another fighters personality to a tee.

Khamzat is so cringe. Was originally supporting him but now I hope he loses. Imagine being a grown ass man and stealing another fighters personality to a tee.

Khamzat is the real deal and it's just a shook gerald talking alot. He told him to his face you talk to much not behind him but to his face that is gangsta he called him out where he should have been called out. His trying to backpedel saying he didn't talk to much which is nonsense. Gerald is been talking for 2 whole weeks. If you wake up a dragon you gotta deal with it cause it's on you

Last edited:
His crew didnt flex on him,stop with the misleading title. They both had crews with them and Khamzat said a few words. No crews flexed on each other. Stop it.

Yeah why is this a problem? Meerschaert has been tweeting and talking shit on interviews, then he sees him and Khamzat says "I'm gonna smash your face", he says nothing to Khamzat but then he goes on tv and complains because Khamzat had more people with him? i.e. his corner lol.

Yeah why is this a problem? Meerschaert has been tweeting and talking shit on interviews, then he sees him and Khamzat says "I'm gonna smash your face", he says nothing to Khamzat but then he goes on tv and complains because Khamzat had more people with him? i.e. his corner lol.
Exactly its all hype for the fight anyway,im just saying this title is misleading as hell,and of course people are feeding into already.

Gerald has also a misunderstood concept of strength he thinks just because a guy might be 5Ibs lighter that his automatically stronger then him because that is a false concept. Strength in most cases is genetics and he thinks that he can defend the takedowns based on that. Just watch him get lifted off the ground an dragged into Khamzat corner to recieve some vicious GnP on saturday

Exactly its all hype for the fight anyway,im just saying this title is misleading as hell,and of course people are feeding into already.

I agree. lol this fight should be the main event.

Reactions: HHJ
Drama between fighters in the hotel episode 5,123

I think Meer is big and strong enough to not get bullied and thrown around. May see decent striking exchanges early on. But imo Meer is not very athletic at all. I see him getting overwhelmed in the later rounds then subbed. His sub defense is kinda bad. Hoping for a 3 round war though. If Khazmat wins hes legit in my book.
Size doesnt matter, if you still slow. Even if chimaev is a more natural WW, and Meer MW, Chimaev could still get ahead in grappling position, take him down and control. What Meer should do instead, is use his size as a last resort when his back is on the cage and muscle his way out of the clinch to the centre. Basically keep the fight standing. With ocasional clynch and td, to keep Chimaev guessing.

Gerald is shook!
He should be thankful, not everyone gets an opportunity to become part of the History!

Last edited:
Back