Media Gerald Meerschaert reflects on his last 2 fights, how it helped him re-focus heading to UFC Vegas 24

Does he still see the Nightmare Borz?

FinePlainBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Meerschaert is a solid fighter. He got robbed against Holland and Anders. I think he gets the dub with a sub against Fabinski this weekend.

All the best for GM3. He seems like a nice guy and well spoken. He fights Bartosz Fabinski this weekend at UFC Vegas 24, April 17th.

Gerald can sell a fight any day, he is really good at that but his fighting style sucks

Reactions: Gio
He was named Gerald on purpose? <6>

Meerschaert is a solid fighter. He got robbed against Holland and Anders. I think he gets the dub with a sub against Fabinski this weekend.

Not impossible I suppose. I got a decent underdog pick against Fabinski when he fought Andre Muniz. Most people expected Bartosz to use his Judo to keep it standing and outstrike Andre, but instead he got armbarred in the first round. Muniz is a solid BJJ guy from the Brazilian regional scene, but he lacks Gerald's experience and wrestling (as mediocre as it is compared to a few other Middleweights).

That being said, whenever GM3 is fighting I always worry about his ability to be competitive in the standup and manage the positional aspects of his grappling game. His pace, cardio, and ability to snatch up subs aren't really in question.

Guy’s a fun do-or-die fighter so I’m rooting for him. He’s got like 20 submission wins or something in that vein.

If it wasn't for that lucky punch Meerschaert would have murdered Khamzat.

Guy’s a fun do-or-die fighter so I’m rooting for him. He’s got like 20 submission wins or something in that vein.

He's actually tied for most submission wins in MW history, with 6.

Dude fought One Punch Man and lived. Is o k

Back